This is a major "embarassing" day. Why do I have to be so innocent?
I hate that moment! Grr. Where is Hogwarts when you need it the most? OBLIVIATE!
Anyway, I met ate Abby this noon. She's so pretty! Another ANIME addict. And now, my addiction is coming back again.
I was listening to Kuya's mp3 with its Anime and Jpop music. Weee! I so love Anime!
Kuya was telling me about SUNNY PIG. Hahaha! I missed that show. I was grade 5 back then. Ate Abby told me MANY THINGS about GENSOMADEN SAIYUKI. It was, afterall, a chinese novel. And the story is totally different from the Anime. It goes like this:
In the novel,
~ SANZO is a SUPERWIMP. He would literally BAWL if he feels that a demon is somewhere nearby.
~ GOJYO is the heaven-may-fall GOOD BOY. He doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, and he resents women. His vices are praying. Tsk.
~ HAKKAI, my dear husband, is a PIG. He was cursed by the Gods because all he does is eat, sleep, eat, and sleep some more. 25 hours a day.
~ SON GOKU was the hero of the story. The great monkey king.
I want to borrow the book. I want to see ate Abby again.
I hate that moment! Grr. Where is Hogwarts when you need it the most? OBLIVIATE!
Anyway, I met ate Abby this noon. She's so pretty! Another ANIME addict. And now, my addiction is coming back again.
I was listening to Kuya's mp3 with its Anime and Jpop music. Weee! I so love Anime!
Kuya was telling me about SUNNY PIG. Hahaha! I missed that show. I was grade 5 back then. Ate Abby told me MANY THINGS about GENSOMADEN SAIYUKI. It was, afterall, a chinese novel. And the story is totally different from the Anime. It goes like this:
In the novel,
~ SANZO is a SUPERWIMP. He would literally BAWL if he feels that a demon is somewhere nearby.
~ GOJYO is the heaven-may-fall GOOD BOY. He doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, and he resents women. His vices are praying. Tsk.
~ HAKKAI, my dear husband, is a PIG. He was cursed by the Gods because all he does is eat, sleep, eat, and sleep some more. 25 hours a day.
~ SON GOKU was the hero of the story. The great monkey king.
I want to borrow the book. I want to see ate Abby again.
No comments:
Post a Comment