To further substantiate my default pic, I CAN be a girl. Err. Well, it's only for a night. Although I still doubt it whether I did ACT like one. 90% of those who saw this pic was rushed to the nearest hospital for cardiac arrest.
Hehe. Just kidding.
But they DID gave me suspicious looks. As if I was abducted by some aliens from weird galaxies and that they had conjured up a fake me to pose for that creepy picture. Can't blame them. Even my own dear grandmother told me that I don't have any PINCH of femininity in me.
Duh. So how do you measure "femininity" anyway? Is it by wearing hues of shocking pink that you would look like a flamingo lost in the dusty streets of Mindanao? Or with those dangling and pearl earrings? So what if I walk like I'm off to strangle someone? Does it matter if I say "Gusto mong Mamatay?!" 24 hours a day? What does my sitting-like-a-tambay posture has to do with my personality? And HOW ON EARTH CAN MY LIKING OF FELLOW GIRLS CONTRIBUTE TO HOMOSEXUALITY!? D-U-H.
Try reading Jung. "Everyone is bisexual."
And for the nth time, I.AM.NOT.A.LESBIAN. Consider me a feminist. Because GIRLS RULE. End of topic.
Back to the original topic. Yes, Pam. It can be quite a shock, but I can look like a girl. Hehe. If I want to. Err, I take that ------ If I'm FORCED to. It was all because of one thing.
Because of LOVE.
Hehehe.
It was my dear Seahorse and co-Kropek Queen who pushed me off wearing that pink-striped tira-tira-looking skirt and brown off-shoulders with the wooden and beady stomach-length bling-bling. I could not pull off such attire by myself. I DETEST fashion. And it seems like the feeling is mutual. Hehe.
See, ches? I sooo love you that I swallowed my unpalatable pride so as not to ruin your special night. Hehe.
But anyway, hats off to Paouwee. She really DID a miracle transforming me into a person. (I was a Goddess, mind you!) Hehe. Tsk. That's our seahorse. ^^ All that morphin' look was sure worth a night in Cheska's debut party.
Everyone had a good time. Cam-whoring reached its peakest. It was a contest of the cheapest dress (Ate Kalep's magnificent outfit is only 60Php). The boys had a night of staring at some scantily-clad girls with hair the color of burnt corn at the next table near us. The food is superb. And Nigel brought his guitar!
Cheska seemed like a "life-sized Barbie doll" (to quote ate Radz) in her elegant Victorian gown. What a marvelous sight. And as the night goes on, people still can't get over her look. Paola and me were secretly (and desperately) sniffing some "aura" of regret and guilt in the air. Hehe.
It is a memorable night. I spanked Jrr more than twenty times, I had my picture taken with Nayj's guitar, we privily ridiculed a diction/adlib ignoramus, the food is delicious, we made fun of a porcupine-looking indiviual, Eseng wore a girly pink spaghetti-strapped dress, the food is totally gratifying, I looked like a girl, we were seated on a corner of the hall that seems like it has the same temperature as the North Pole, the food exceeded expectations, my phone ALMOST got lost, Paouwee and me went home early, 'tis the crowning of the Kropek Queen, Eseng and me became pseudo-supermodels, the food is excellent, and we posed for our imaginary telenovela screenshot.
And yeah, the food is great. ;)
Hehe. Just kidding.
But they DID gave me suspicious looks. As if I was abducted by some aliens from weird galaxies and that they had conjured up a fake me to pose for that creepy picture. Can't blame them. Even my own dear grandmother told me that I don't have any PINCH of femininity in me.
Duh. So how do you measure "femininity" anyway? Is it by wearing hues of shocking pink that you would look like a flamingo lost in the dusty streets of Mindanao? Or with those dangling and pearl earrings? So what if I walk like I'm off to strangle someone? Does it matter if I say "Gusto mong Mamatay?!" 24 hours a day? What does my sitting-like-a-tambay posture has to do with my personality? And HOW ON EARTH CAN MY LIKING OF FELLOW GIRLS CONTRIBUTE TO HOMOSEXUALITY!? D-U-H.
Try reading Jung. "Everyone is bisexual."
And for the nth time, I.AM.NOT.A.LESBIAN. Consider me a feminist. Because GIRLS RULE. End of topic.
Back to the original topic. Yes, Pam. It can be quite a shock, but I can look like a girl. Hehe. If I want to. Err, I take that ------ If I'm FORCED to. It was all because of one thing.
Because of LOVE.
Hehehe.
It was my dear Seahorse and co-Kropek Queen who pushed me off wearing that pink-striped tira-tira-looking skirt and brown off-shoulders with the wooden and beady stomach-length bling-bling. I could not pull off such attire by myself. I DETEST fashion. And it seems like the feeling is mutual. Hehe.
See, ches? I sooo love you that I swallowed my unpalatable pride so as not to ruin your special night. Hehe.
But anyway, hats off to Paouwee. She really DID a miracle transforming me into a person. (I was a Goddess, mind you!) Hehe. Tsk. That's our seahorse. ^^ All that morphin' look was sure worth a night in Cheska's debut party.
Everyone had a good time. Cam-whoring reached its peakest. It was a contest of the cheapest dress (Ate Kalep's magnificent outfit is only 60Php). The boys had a night of staring at some scantily-clad girls with hair the color of burnt corn at the next table near us. The food is superb. And Nigel brought his guitar!
Cheska seemed like a "life-sized Barbie doll" (to quote ate Radz) in her elegant Victorian gown. What a marvelous sight. And as the night goes on, people still can't get over her look. Paola and me were secretly (and desperately) sniffing some "aura" of regret and guilt in the air. Hehe.
It is a memorable night. I spanked Jrr more than twenty times, I had my picture taken with Nayj's guitar, we privily ridiculed a diction/adlib ignoramus, the food is delicious, we made fun of a porcupine-looking indiviual, Eseng wore a girly pink spaghetti-strapped dress, the food is totally gratifying, I looked like a girl, we were seated on a corner of the hall that seems like it has the same temperature as the North Pole, the food exceeded expectations, my phone ALMOST got lost, Paouwee and me went home early, 'tis the crowning of the Kropek Queen, Eseng and me became pseudo-supermodels, the food is excellent, and we posed for our imaginary telenovela screenshot.
And yeah, the food is great. ;)
7 comments:
I liked alot your blog!! Its Cool!!
^^ tnx. ^^
I like your blog's layout. ^^
wooo!.. amazing.. haha.. need i say more?..
pero reeaaalllyyy.. you were right, what you wore yesterday's totally far from your personality.. *char*
hehehe. chaka! ^^ megedness. haha. wag mo nang ipaalala. ^^
Oh! Thanks for the comment! Humm... it does not mean you have to be a girl to have this femininity (nakakabulol siya by the way)
Mas lalaki pa nga ako kun tutuusin eh :P
peborit lines ko:
"Even my own dear grandmother told me that I don't have any PINCH of femininity in me."
"Is it by wearing hues of shocking pink that you would look like a flamingo lost in the dusty streets of Mindanao?"
woohoo! adik the best kaaaahhh!!!^o^
at nasali pa ako. ahihihi
hehehe. pam. ulul ka kasi. hahaha! ^^ gumawa ka na ng blog mo para di na anonymous ang status mo. hehe.
Post a Comment