Thursday, November 23, 2006

Crabutante (Crab and Debutante)



My dearest crab. Faye Tala(ngka). A very, very Happy Birthday to you.

Faye had a simple party at her house. I had my PE tonight (yes, we DIDN'T dropped it) so I just went after our class. Depression do hit at times. I don't know why but I felt so low. Nevertheless, anguish vanished when Faye's family welcomed me.

Faye: Ang una pa talagang tanong ni Mommy pagdating namin kay, "San si Bam?"
Me: Wahaha! I'm so adorable. Hehe.
Faye: *doorstep* Ma, Dy, Nandito na si Bam.
Me: *to the whole family* Hehehe. Halu Anti, Ankol ug Tito. Hehe. Hai Jen! Bambin! Biboy! Shax. Namiss ko kayo!
Auntie: Oo nga. Tagal mo nang di nakadalaw dito.
Me: Busy man gud. Pictorials kaliwa't kanan. Hehe.
Faye: *batok* Kapal. Hehe. Kumain ka na o. Nagpaluto talaga ako ng manok para sayo.
Me: Waw. Ambaet-baet talaga ng talangka namin!
Jen: Hehe. Kain ka na Bam. Kanina pa kumakain sina David dito.
Me: Si Lotty? At bakit siya nandito?
Faye: Nag-uban-uban kay uban man si Meg. Hehehe.
Jen: Akala ko gud hindi nila siya kasama. Andun man gud siya sa madilim. Infairness, mabait siya at matalino.
Me: Mabait at matalino. Mabait, matalino. Syempre. Ganyan si Lotty, mabait at matalino. Ano pa ang hahanapin mo? Mabait na, matalino pa! O diba? Ideal talaga! Mabait na, matalino pa! Tsk, tsk.
Faye: Kumain ka na nga lang diyan.
Me: Mismo. Hehe.

Yeah. I missed the feeling of being full.^^ My worms were jubilant. They partied at the scent of the food. I ate more than two plate-fuls. I think I hear the spirit of the toilet calling me. Hehe.

"I don't love her because we're alike. We're alike because I love her."

Yeah, it's true. Faye had been my best friend through my first year days, and up to now. Even if we don't hang out much than usual (because of the schedule), we know that the strong bond is still there. Unbreakable.

I'm getting lovestruck these past few days. My love-o-meter for the Neurotic Saglet Asylum rocketed to the sky. It even surpassed the love for myself. Well anyway, who wouldn't love these people?

Pam was making "personalized images" for the Saglets and my green-eyed self wants to do so too. I looked for "cute images" at deviantart and editted them on Paint. Insanity sure is uncontrolable. Here are some of my geeky outputs.



I don't really understand this day. It has been very surreal.

~ I'm thinking whether Sir Cayas is a vegetarian. As he is always thinking GREEN.
~And our Philo subject had been lively. Ideas sprouting everywhere. I looooooove Philo!^^
~ I did my usual routine at Escubido's class. Public International Law time is sleeping time.
~ Getting turtlish. Pansit's video. Tin's HEELS. Lotty's mismatched outfit. Sam's RESPONSIVENESS (SALVATION IS COMING). And Karla lost her phone.
~ Boogie lessons at PE. Being the "boy". Teaming up with "new friends". *giggles*

Q: What do you call a person who does the Boogie?
A: A Booger.

Har, har, har..

~ And feeling sleepy.

I don't know. Maybe it's just a part of the "whirlpool concept" of College Life. Maybe, because it's Faye's birthday.

Or maybe because I'm just sleepy.^^

2 comments:

tina said...

maybe you are just sleepy! hehe.

Happy birthday to Faye. :P

I like the quote

"I don't love her because we're alike. We're alike because I love her."

Oh and the "Ang taong grasa na pa emo". Kakatuwa.

Anonymous said...

HEARTBURN wahahaaaha