Thursday, July 12, 2007

Where are all the voices coming from?

Overheard. Underheard.

^^: Honestly, you have to tell him the problem.

~-~: Haller. How would you tell him? "You know what's the problem? It's you YOURSELF."

^^: Duh. So what? It's his fault anyway. Why is he butting into other people's lives. Old age was never tantamount to wisdom. It's just a stupid cliche. Created by a stupid pseudo-philosopher.

~-~: Respect. He's older. He's like a brother.

^^: Har har. Brother yer face. It pisses me. He thinks he's great. So what if he have been to this experience and that, that does not mean he knows everything. Who is he to DEMAND you when he does not know ANYTHING about you. Assumptions!

~-~: err... okay. Well, suit himself. If I'll prove them that I'm not what they think, y'know, change and what-have-you.. all the crap they're talking about, its like forgetting my philosophies. If you are always pleasing someone, it just proves that you are insecure with yourself that you need another person's affirmation. He doesn't like me, fine. Who is he anyway?

^^: sshh.. "someone" can hear us.

~-~: I don't give a damn about her. I hate her too. She thinks she's great.

^^: You seem to hate a lot of people these days. Anything the matter?

~-~: Nothing. They're just, THEM. I have too much of these plastics.


^^: I should have not opened this topic. Go listen some music. Try Sum 41's Some Say. Haha! Suits your current situation.

~-~: Ahaha.. Funny. I've been playing Sum 41, Fort Minor, Smash Mouth, and Linkin Park in my playlist. Thank God for alternative.

^^: Forget your worries. And let this blare in his eardrums.

"Think before making up your mind. You don't seem to realize
I can do this on my own
And if I fall I'll take it all
It's so easy after all."

~-~: Loser. Hehe. I'm thinking about him again.

^^: Who? Oh.. HIM? Haha! Boys. They're headaches.

~-~: uh-huh. He's such a loser.

^^: I know. *nods* Everyone else does. Stupid git. That's how things go. You'll never miss the water until the well runs dry.

~-~: Why do people like him exist?

^^: Balance of nature, dear. It would be a shame having clever people all over. Too much brains to handle. We need lesser beings.

~-~: You're sooo mean!

^^: No I'm not. I'm just honest. Haha!

~-~: Life, with its dark tinge, meeting beings like them. Tsk. It can be a bore at times.

^^: Most of the time, actually.

~-~: But I guess we're left with no choice. We have to live it.

^^: That's what it is all about in the first place anyway.

---
And then, just as how they came, they vanished. Like that. In a snap. In a wink of an eye. Like a bubble.

Uncontrollable. Like sanity.

----

PS. (The following entry is related with what is written above. Though indirectly related.)


Jane et Joy

I talked about JANE in my previous post.

Now, I'll be talking about her twin, JOY! :) I used to dream about having twins, and these two strengthened my yearning for one. They are always together. They argue RARELY. They share the same interests. They love each other very much. You hurt one, and you've already hurt the other.

I was first acquainted with Jane, but then, you can't help loving Joy too. Joy, like her name, is a gift. A precious gift. Like Jane, she is also an artist, a musician, an athlete, and one bright girl. Hehe. (Liver spread na to!) They have EVERYTHING except height. *snickers* But then again, BIG things come in small packages.

These two influenced me GREATLY. It was Jane who taught me how to play the guitar. It was Joy who taught me how to read tabs. It was Jane who brought back my forgotten interest in mathematics. It was during my Philosophy chit-chats with Joy that I've decided to take Philosophy as a minor on my senior year. It was them who granted me the idea of dashing in McDonald's Bajada at eight in the evening JUST to buy a COKE FLOAT. It was them who I enjoy having Art Sessions much. It was them who pushed me in this Meg and Dia craze. And it was them who introduced Callalily to me. It was their home where I ran and slept for four days during the darkest moment of my life. It was them both who showed me the values of a happy family. It was them. CHAR!

Hehe. Honestly, this part is a pseudo-ode for these two. We do not hang out much these days and I've been missing them a lot. I've been bugging them since last summer to spare me at least one of their artworks. And at last, AT LONG LAST, they handed me one. *maniacal laughter*



The concept: Callalily (band) and Converse. Converse All-Star~Chuck Taylor is Callalily's favorite shoe. Green is their favorite color. Like the shoe, Callalily is a classic. It's timeless.
Conceptualized by: Alhmae and Jane
Illustrated by: Joy and Jane

I love Callalily, and I love Converse. But I love the twins more. Haha! I find it amazing how strong their love for each other can be. Here, Joy wrote her initials. But, on closer look, it is actually THEIR initials, Rizza Joy Villanueva and Rizza Jane Villanueva. Joy always signs her initials, NOT her name, in her artworks. Jane, often uses the pseudonym "kambal", like her account on DeviantArt [http://kambal.deviantart.com]. Sisterly love. *sniff*

Whenever I think about them, I feel truckloads of logs banging my heart. They care and love each other much (I'm getting redundant), but they don't fail to extend this love to the people around them. Crossing paths with them is lucky, but having them both as FRIENDS? Man, am I blessed!

I value these two so much that I can't stand seeing them hurt. Lest of all, me hurting them.

I won't. Not even for a lifetime supply of McDonald's Coke Float.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I found this very amusing. Don't have much to comment actually. Been busy lately, trying to figure out how to decrypt this thing so I don't really want to think D:. Really annoying to figure it out, it has something to do with the powers of 2 and binary. X-x I'll figure it out eventually if anyone is interested check it in gendou.com also has a lot of anime music.

Hikaru~

P.S. I don't know if you're read my bulletins but yeah I'm leaving MySpace. If I make a blog I'll let you know. If you have AIM/MSN/YIM it's lightpower77777. For MSN just add @hotmail.com.

Anonymous said...

'boys. They're headaches'

Haha. Grabe ka naman. =p

kendi 'ching said...

If you are always pleasing someone, it just proves that you are insecure with yourself that you need another person's affirmation.

kung sino man maysabi nito, ek ek. we need affirmations. it's one fact in life. it's part of uhmm...Maslow's heirarchy of needs and all other psychological theories of development.

saka, ang weird ng conversation. hehe. kaw ha...

B said...

@ Hikaru: Tsk. What!? Hmf. Why? I don't use my Myspace much so I don't have any idea about your "planned leabing". Amf.

@ Rian: hehe.. adik. :p panu mo nalaman na ako yun? hehe..

@ Kendi: hehe.. weird talaga. :) pinagtagpi-tagping conversation yan. from voices na naririnig ko. haha.. :)

Anonymous said...

woot!
this was the new post you were talking about. i read it before na pero di lang ako nakakapag comment. hehehe :D

anyway, twins. yeah. i wanted to have one too. unfortunately, God gave me a sister who looked a lot like me only older by 2 freakin years. i'm the more good looking one. hehehe XD

i love the shoes. hate the band. oops. mcdo here i come. teka, bihis muna ako. hehe

ychel said...

hmm..

dami ko natutunan dito.haha!

nga pala want to thank u for the very sweet comment on my last post. :) natouch naman ako.

yeah, we have to live our life. and deal with those people hu do nothing but to butt in others peoples business. mga pakealamero!ampf.

boys..boys..haha! headache nga.

balance of nature.tama!buti na nga lang meron mga taong nakakintindi ng mga bagay na tulad nito.

"Think before making up your mind. You don't seem to realize
I can do this on my own
And if I fall I'll take it all
It's so easy after all."

like that quote. :) it all seems to be me.haha!

i like the twins.we used to have lots now sa family. sana wen i have my baby twins din sila.haha!

take care bamtot.mwahugs.

Anonymous said...

sibling love. :) swerte yung makaranas ng ganyan. i love my brothers. i'm just glad we don't look alike.

Adobobo said...

Bam! Read your comment on Rian's last post! Pareho gud ta! I bought Bob Ong's Ang Paboritong Libro ni Hudas--and lost it on the day(I think) I bought it!

I didn't really lose it; I read a few pages, forgot about it for a few days, and when I remembered to read it again...I couldn't find it anymore. What a shame; to think that I haven't even read half of it. Grrr. Wasted money... T-T

Ay, OT yata ko. Hehe, sorry.

What can I say, I'm fascinated by identical twins. How cool would it be to have one noh? Think Zack and Cody, or Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield--or you and your boardmate. Hehe.

B said...

@ Avy: haha! lagi, yung kamukha mo talaga. :) Wahaha! At last. After 48 million years, nakaMcdo na tayo uli. Jollibee naman next time. Haha!

@ Ychel: ehehe.. Pakinggan mo yung Some Say ng Sum 41. Dun ko napulot yung mga stanza. :)

@ Ami: haha! Ganun? :) Ako rin. Di ko kamukha mga kapatid ko. Wekekek..

@ Adobobo: Wui! Mel! Welkam bak! Haha! Ai grabeh, sinabi mo pa. Huhuhu.. Pero mas swerte siguro ako kahit papano. Natapos ko yung book eh. hehe. Pero migawd, ilang daan rin yun! Huhuhhuhuhu.. Yung dormmate ko nga pala, Nursing Student. Haha! Pinagtitripan namin mga bagong boarders. Sinabasabi namin na kambal talaga kami. Wakoko!

tina said...

how fun it is to have a twin! :P specially if they are ones like your friends.. you are blessed to have them Bam. Super blessed! :) hihi

i love the drawing... so cute!

B said...

@ Tina: Lagi. :) And I'm blessed for having all of you as friends rin. :) Hehe..

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE CRAAAZY. hehehe.

I thought katong kambal kay mirror image lang. Kambal jud diay.

Rawr. I hate Callalily. Hehehe. Hate for me means I don't exactly love them, but I like them. Hehe.

Hala, Alhmae?...Uhmmm. Murag naa pud kuy kailang Alhmae na tagaAteneo.

I hate how the world gets smaller!