*throws confetti*
At last! I'm back from the World of the Dead! O how graceful it is to feel the sun! Goodbye slimes and cobwebs of un-blogging. It feels soooooooo good to be back! Bwahahaha! I'm sure I missed a lot of things. I'll be hopping on all of your blogs. I MISS YOU ALL! :)
And yeah, the BIG explanation for the long slumber. Whew! *roll VTR*
What did August do for me?
- Quite a lot happened. It was our Midterms. And in as much as I hate Midterms, it seems like Midterms hated me too. Take this, my grade in Philosophy plumetted. For FOURTEEN NOTCHES! (94 to 80) *bawls* Seems like my grades developed a new hobby: Sky-diving. Now I have to work extra hard for Finals. Grr.
- All that, I blame for the lax ambience every Midterms. We have the Ateneo Fiesta. Much controversial than usual. And yeah, I've been quite active in school affairs. Click here to see what I've been doing as an Atenean. Lol.
- And then there's the MPDC. We were in Cagayan De Oro City for this sem. The pictures are in my Multiply Photo Album.
- I've bought an mp3 player. Wahaha! To satisfy my music madness. What's new, what's new? I'm digging Imogen Heap. Kewl! :)
- Ramadan Season is on! No food and drinks after 4 in the morning til sunset. Wee!
- And yeash, help me welcome my long-time friend. She taught me all that is evil in this world. Haha! The site is in Filipino. Be warned. :)
At last! I'm back from the World of the Dead! O how graceful it is to feel the sun! Goodbye slimes and cobwebs of un-blogging. It feels soooooooo good to be back! Bwahahaha! I'm sure I missed a lot of things. I'll be hopping on all of your blogs. I MISS YOU ALL! :)
And yeah, the BIG explanation for the long slumber. Whew! *roll VTR*
What did August do for me?
- Quite a lot happened. It was our Midterms. And in as much as I hate Midterms, it seems like Midterms hated me too. Take this, my grade in Philosophy plumetted. For FOURTEEN NOTCHES! (94 to 80) *bawls* Seems like my grades developed a new hobby: Sky-diving. Now I have to work extra hard for Finals. Grr.
- All that, I blame for the lax ambience every Midterms. We have the Ateneo Fiesta. Much controversial than usual. And yeah, I've been quite active in school affairs. Click here to see what I've been doing as an Atenean. Lol.
- And then there's the MPDC. We were in Cagayan De Oro City for this sem. The pictures are in my Multiply Photo Album.
- I've bought an mp3 player. Wahaha! To satisfy my music madness. What's new, what's new? I'm digging Imogen Heap. Kewl! :)
- Ramadan Season is on! No food and drinks after 4 in the morning til sunset. Wee!
- And yeash, help me welcome my long-time friend. She taught me all that is evil in this world. Haha! The site is in Filipino. Be warned. :)
12 comments:
hey there!
*band playing* *rolls red carpet*
ta...tan!!! WELCOME BACK BAMTOT!!!
hehe..i know uve been busy. ok lang yan bawi kana lang. and wat happened to ur grades? not good at all ha. be careful and do ur best to maintain them.goodluck!
hay nako..kindah like u miss some things. but not much with me. tnx for the comment. and oh, WALA NA KAMI ng boo ko.hehe. pero ok lang ako. dont worry.
take care bamtot. have a good week ahead. take it easy.mwahugs.
welcome back. masaya yan, skydiving, hehe. parang good-bye dean's list na rin nga ako next sem e. anywho. Happy Ramadhan! :)
Nice intro <3 I see about your grades. Any reason why they went down? I can't keep up with you =X. Wish we could just talk daily or something. I saw all the pics though XD
woohoo! at last! you're back! di ko na gamit globe ko. hehe
how are yah?? mcdo?
aha! kaya pala.... (as if hindi sumisilip sa multiply ni Bam) :P
welcome back.
woooo! welcome back! lol see, dumadalaw naman ako ah. ;D
@ Ate Ychel: Haha! Dadaan po ako sa page mo. :)
@ AMi: Masaya nga. Sa sobrang saya gusto ko tuloy maghanda ng biskwit at kape.
@ Akira: hi! it's been a looooooong time. :)
@ Avy: unga, unga. magmcdo tayo. :) miss ko na yun. :)
@ Jun: haha! tama. thanks. :) i'll be dropping in your page na rin. :) andami ko talagang namiss. :)
@ Keekee: Wow. college ka na. :) grabe. feel the pressure! haha! :)
wahoo..!! YOu are back!! hehe. It's ok to drift in and out of the blog world.. because im slowly becoming one of those in and out people lately... hehe.
you went to CDO? when? pumunta rin kami yung uhmmm ... september 8 ata..
YOU'RE BACK! :D
Well hopefully di ka na naman mawawala ng matagal. :)
Post a Comment