I do not really feel happy these past few days. Thankful, maybe. But not necessarily "happy" in a jubilantly-ecstatic-and-euphoric mode. Nevertheless, I love my Eseng so I really reflected on ten things that recently made me happy. It took me three days to conjure this. How depressing is that?
1. ASYLUM. Oh yes! What else. Trouble is over and DONE WITH. I know they love me. They just won't say it. HAHA. I can't help but smile goofily whenever I think about the "di na maibabalik pa ang dati" lines. But then look at us now; everything is back as it was before. Crazier than usual, to be exact. As if nothing happened. Haha. Nevertheless, I feel thankful that we realized how our love for one another is by far greater than our pride. I love you saglets! And I think that's what matters most.
2. TUITION. Yehey! Allowance! Ehem, ehem. MALIGDONG.
3. UTAKAN CHAMPS. Need I say more? Go SSE!
4. IS-ASIAN 3. Great people. :) Every day is TUMBOY/BOREKAT Day, (hey! listing this down makes me happy na gud. haha!)
5. SUCCESSFUL ASIAN FESTIVAL. All the no-weekend stress extravaganza and hard work paid off.
6. ENERGY FIELD DISCOVERY. I do have a massive energy field. And I know how to control it.
7. MY VERY OWN FLASH DISK. Nyahaha! Finally. Now my mp3 player can duly practice its profession as an mp3 player, and nothing else.
8. DOTA/BONDING MOMENTS WITH ADENG. "Hey bebsen! Para siyang binugbog na panda." Tsk, tsk. The Petrifier and The Modifier. It does run in the blood.
9. MY ROOM IS CLEAN. For three weeks now! Weee! I love me, I love me, I love me! :)
10. I'M ALIVE. Amen.
---
See, seng? Pinaghirapan ko talaga to pag-isipan bah. Hahaha! :p I feel so lazy gud. Nakakatamad mag-isip. Hehe.
I'm tagging everyone who wants to be tagged.
No comments:
Post a Comment