Saturday, November 22, 2008

I love six girls >:)

And they are studying in Ateneo de Davao. One of them is a Philosophy major. Another is a Political Science student. And the other four are future Economists.

Last night, one of them celebrated her birthday. Even if she was born November 22.

I can't wait for our graduation. I'm counting that one of them would deliver our batch's valedictory address. Five of them would snatch either cum laude or magna cum laude. But I put my bets on the latter. What do I know, they might even get summa cum laude.

We've been together for four years. And those four years are all I need to compensate for all the things I've gone through way back in grade school and high school.

Four great years...



And counting. :)

8 comments:

Sei said...

Makahilak ta'g lava ani oi.:)

B said...

aaaww. hahaha! lagi mylabs. :p

si kuya francis o, wala nagcomment. let's kill him. haha!

mylabs. :D i'm working on your banner. :)

Sei said...

Sige Bam. Work it! Kanang dapat naa juy purple ha. Hehehe.:) TY!

Anonymous said...

char..
ikaw na jud betch

:)

endellion said...

congrats! sana mapanatili niyo ang inyong pagkakaibigan. =)

Anonymous said...

hahah..heto na..mag comment na...gwapa man diay mo pag i-grey scale..hahaha..joke lng..congrats sa inyo mga bryt na magbarkada...
ayus jud mo bah kay nakaestablish jud mo ug bonding..sagul2 na characters..pero, kasagaran bully..esp.jane and bam..hahaha..

Anonymous said...

oo..ako ni..c kuya f..au2 bam..labad akong ulo kron..makalagut..grrrr.shhhhh

Sei said...

Aw, you don't consider me a bully kuya ef? I like that!:)