Friday, June 28, 2013

10 Things I Want To Do (but probably won't)


Points to Neye for the idea.

1. Go on a diet or a rigorous work out program.
2. Smile at a random stranger.
3. Get high and wasted.
4. Have a one night stand.
5. Kiss someone I really like without him/her expecting it.
6. Get into a fist fight for something petty (ie an encounter with a rude salesclerk, random tambay wolfwhistling, etc).
7. Hire a hitman to take someone down.
8. Take a piece of grape/lanzones at a fruit stall while the vendor isn't looking.
9. Push the emergency button in an elevator during rush hour.
10. Get back at someone who broke my heart.


5 comments:

Mrs. Kim Dongwan said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha! HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND? You CAN do that :P

B said...

but I won't. That's the problem. Hahahaha!

Ery said...

HAHAHA. Cool!

nara said...

6. Get into a fist fight for something petty (ie an encounter with a rude salesclerk, random tambay wolfwhistling, etc).

ARE YOU GAY?? WANNA FIGHT???

Flora said...

HAHA! Bam, this is funny. #5 :P