Ah… Tonight, I shall talk about you. Perhaps you'll be able read this, perhaps you'll not. Whatever it might be, it doesn't matter. I just want to talk about you, as if I am talking to you, tonight.
I miss you.
I miss talking to you.
We've been like this before: not talking with each other for weeks and then suddenly, we started talking again and you suddenly said you like me and I said I like you back and from then on it's like we are on the craziest roller coaster ride of our lives. So, it's fine. I know you'll come back. I just want to say I miss you. You don't have to miss me back. I don't need you to miss me. I just need to immerse myself with the feeling of missing you.
I am almost always honest with you. You, too, to me, I believe. One of the things I really like about us is that we always try to be honest with each other. And to be completely honest with you, I think that what is this that we have is going nowhere. It is, when logic is followed, the most obvious situation.
You're young and you have your life ahead of you. I am supposed to be on a different road. You are not part of the plan. You just popped in, out-of-the-blue, and I know you will eventually go away, too.
But still, you've been a healthy distraction, I might say.
Healthy, yes, because with you, I have started to notice how much I've been too detached with the world. Because of you I have learned to go back and retie the loose ends I have left because I felt they were not too important for me to be wasting my time of. Because of you, I have learned to give justice to my emotions.
Well, it is not entirely you, of course. It is always I who choose what I want, anyway. But you are the trigger. And for that, I have to acknowledge you.
Thank you for making me feel this way. It has been a loooong, long time since I've been able to. It feels amazing to be like this again. And it is more amazing to finally be able to let go of my inhibitions and enjoy these weird sensations I once scoffed at.
I told you once that you remind me of someone I used to know. Smart as you are, you figured I am talking about myself. Yes, you still remind me of myself. But if before I thought that you remind me of my younger self; now, you remind me of myself before I met you.
This is why you shouldn't worry. I am a complicated person and I even confuse myself at times; but if there is one person who knows me the most, it is nobody else but I.
I am quite sure I don't love you yet. And to be honest, I don't want to love you. Because somehow, someday, we will part. Please take this sentence without any ounce of sentimentality. Take it as you would take the usual "class dismissed" message from your professor. Plain, straight-to-the-point.
I don't ask anything from you except that you let me enjoy these emotions while I still find them worth my time.
Please don't think that I'm falling in love with you. I haven't reached that conclusion yet and I honestly don't like it when people assume about me when I, myself, aren't even sure of what I am at that moment.
I don't want to sugarcoat whatever it is that I feel for you so I will lay it down clearly. I find you interesting. I like how you keep me on my toes about how I should interact with you. I like how you challenge me. I like how I have been pushed out of my comfort zone and that I feel as if I'm in a strategic war wherein every move I make is a make-or-break deal. I like how you confuse me, or how you confuse my feelings. I like how this whole set-up is making me think; and I like thinking, you know that quite well.
All these will last until it won't. Your tomorrow might have arrived but perhaps you will eventually realize that tomorrow becomes today once more. I am still in today and I still do not want the day to end. I still want to feel it all; the happiness, the hope, the despair, the anxiety, the inspiration.
I asked him, that guy I told you about, why is it that even if we know some things won't last, we still keep doing it?
He said I have to find the answer to that myself. You know what, I already did. I just never thought of it that much. I am still unsure how I stand regarding memories. A part of me dislikes the thought of happy moments because it will eventually end up as sad memories. Another part says just let it be, at least you've tried how it's like to lose yourself and be happy.
As of now, I am nervous, confused, hoping, dreading… but all these once-foreign feelings drowning me makes me happy. Overwhelmingly happy.
I am still human, after all. I can still feel.
Thank you for making me realize that.
When we finally see each other, I would want to make you happy. In any way I can.
I want to hold your hand. I want to cook you lunch. I want to massage your back. I want to listen to your stories. I want to lay with you on the grass---or on a bed, it's up to you---not talking but just listening to each other breathe. I want to make you feel like you're the most special boy in the world.
I want to hold your hand. I want to cook you lunch. I want to massage your back. I want to listen to your stories. I want to lay with you on the grass---or on a bed, it's up to you---not talking but just listening to each other breathe. I want to make you feel like you're the most special boy in the world.
I want to kiss you.
10 comments:
A is giving you a lot of happy feels. That's a declarative sentence(because the words between the lines are very overt in your post) :)
You think so? Hehe.
Kinda strange, right? Because I'm supposed to be sad and missing him right now. But true enough, I am happy. Happy because what we have makes me sad, annoyed, confused, etc. It makes me feel. And that itself makes me happy.
By the way, WHAT WORDS BETWEEN THE LINES? I am dumb and mala-sopas ang utak rn so please clarify :))
What I've learned from falling in love with the wrong people is that it's not what they can do or show or make you feel that makes you happy. The feeling of happiness is what makes you happy. And if A makes you happy, then I'm all for team A! :)
Words between the lines-- your post phonaesthetically screams "I HAVE REAL YANG FEELINGS NOW" (as opposed to Yin feelings that you had with kuya Voldy).
"What I've learned from falling in love with the wrong people is that it's not what they can do or show or make you feel that makes you happy."
Are you saying that I am in love? And that I am in love with the wrong person? HAHAHA looks like someone ignored that line about falling in love. :))
Well, I think both feelings are legit. Despite having completely different effects on me. It's just that, with A, I've learned to /accept/ these feelings and not deny it (like what I did with Voldy, I guess). Maybe that's why it sounded so YANG to you. HAHAHAHA
What Team A are you talking about? Is there a contest ba? hAHAHAHA and are you really giving up your loyalty kay Voldy? *gasp*
No, that's just my intro. My only point was "The feeling of happiness is what makes you happy." That there's no exact reason or that reasons are irrelevant when you're happy :)
Well, if you put it that way. But I'm simple-minded and I just think that it sounds yang because, in almost two years that we've been friends, this is the first time that I've seen you so... soft and vulnerable and (because opinion is relative) sensitive :)
I'm all for kuya Voldy but I'm more for what makes you happier :)
had it been almost two years? OMFG huuuu sobsobsob
still feels like yesterday. HAHAHA
soft and vulnerable? omg. do I really sound like that? no wonder he feels 'pressured'. -__-
but really, i actually feel more empowered! because this is a chance for me to master my emotions. huahahahahaha
but then again, there are some things other people see that i can't and there are also things i can see that other people can't. either way, it's good to know how other people think.
hmmmm... should I stop sensationalizing these emotions I feel? I kinda think that it gives the wrong message. xD
food makes me happier too, Neye. T^T
hahahha bammmm!!! so many comments already whew, famous bam is famous lol
saya pikir ini untuk A1 sampai saya baca bagian kamu ingin bertemu dia hahahahhaa, dari situ saya baru sadar "OHHHHH SI BRONDONG TERNYATA HAHAHAHHA" :)))
btw, be active writer here ya, saya mau baca tulisan aside from kpop dan non fanfic by bam, the great looool
HAHAHA gila loh! semua komen sini ditulis satu orang! hahaha yang temnaku di filipina :)))
ya, aku lupa saya udah bilang nama benar sf pada mu hahahhaha
hmmm... semoga saya bisa blog sering. but i will drop by your blog as often as i can >:)
We can tell you a lot of things, ate Bam. But we cannot teach you how to feel. Feeling is what you did on your own and, although that's scary, we're just here to help you out whenever you need us :)
Food makes everyone happy :))
:))))
Post a Comment