Monday, May 30, 2016

10 things I will never understand

1. studying in busy coffee shops
2. relentless fascination for hugot poems
3. the concept of "pasalubong" for everyfrickingperson
4. adult coloring books
5. pregnancy photo shoots
6. spending for ridiculously expensive but basic-looking clothes
7. parents who expect their first-borns to shoulder all their other kids' needs as soon as the former finishes school
8. asking people to make "libre" on their birthdays
9. defending recreational drugs
10. banana ketchup

Tagging Neye.

4 comments:

Yna said...

OMG. WILL DO THIS SOON! HAHAHA! KA-RELATE KO SA #10. HUHU.

B said...

HAHAHA dibaaaa?!?! ketchup na may identity crisis!

Excited to see your list!

Unknown said...

THE KETCHUP WITH AN IDENTITY CRISIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I should do this to once I put up a new blog dahil di na accessible yung luma :(

B said...

Bella BB: omg your old blogs are gone? waeeeeeee?!?! have you forgotten your e-mail?