I saw the trailer of this cute indie film and then I immediately thought of sharing it with you. It's another hetero-movie with a fresh new attempt at love.
Suddenly, I thought of you and me watching it together. In a living room. Sprawled on the floor with cushions and junk food and papers, lots of papers. The couch is in our back but we do not use it. It's always better to watch movies lying on the floor anyway.
You, me, it could be morning or afternoon. We'll both be in our pyjamas. And we'll gush at the movie and be head over heels kilig. And it would be nice.
We'll be leaning on each other, and maybe at some point in the movie, I'll hug you with one arm. Or I'll raise my leg over your hips and you'll let out that cute, girly giggle of yours, I've never really forgotten ever since the first time I heard it in 2005.
We'll be laughing and then throwing comments, and probably talk about the ideal future boyfriends we'll never have. And that in as much as we want our own love story that is movie-worthy, we settle on the fact that what we have right there is a kind of magic that the best indie movie could only dream of catching.
Just thinking about it makes me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment