Dear God,
I DON'T know if you're wondering why I made this letter. I DON'T know that many people would care to read this. All I know is that I made this because I DON'T want you to know what I feel.
I HATE this world. This world has NOT evolved. People are NOT keen on inventing such weird and new things. This blog thing is NOT an example. You see, someone got a STUPID idea about saying what you feel and think... saying what you want but cannot say.. That is why they invented this thing called BLOGS. I HATE blogs! It DOESN'T help a bit.
I HATE my life! I'm NOT contented with what I am. My grades are NOT good and I have NOT passed the entrance exam I took on one school. But I DON'T say I'm stupid. My grandmother DOESN'T want me to study here in our place. She was KEEN on making me study at this university TEN MILES AWAY from our house.
My friends? I DON'T have one. I have MANY! They say one true friend is better than the whole lot. I DON'T believe them. Numbers DO matter to me.
So what is it that DOESN'T keep my life going on now? It's HATE. I HATE my LIFE! I HATE my friends! I HATE my family! I HATE the people around me! I DON'T believe that life is precious even if it can be good or bad! I HATE everything! That's why I HATE YOU!
With so much HATE,
PINOCCHIO
* Change the words in CAPS LOCK to their antonyms. Read again.
I DON'T know if you're wondering why I made this letter. I DON'T know that many people would care to read this. All I know is that I made this because I DON'T want you to know what I feel.
I HATE this world. This world has NOT evolved. People are NOT keen on inventing such weird and new things. This blog thing is NOT an example. You see, someone got a STUPID idea about saying what you feel and think... saying what you want but cannot say.. That is why they invented this thing called BLOGS. I HATE blogs! It DOESN'T help a bit.
I HATE my life! I'm NOT contented with what I am. My grades are NOT good and I have NOT passed the entrance exam I took on one school. But I DON'T say I'm stupid. My grandmother DOESN'T want me to study here in our place. She was KEEN on making me study at this university TEN MILES AWAY from our house.
My friends? I DON'T have one. I have MANY! They say one true friend is better than the whole lot. I DON'T believe them. Numbers DO matter to me.
So what is it that DOESN'T keep my life going on now? It's HATE. I HATE my LIFE! I HATE my friends! I HATE my family! I HATE the people around me! I DON'T believe that life is precious even if it can be good or bad! I HATE everything! That's why I HATE YOU!
With so much HATE,
PINOCCHIO
* Change the words in CAPS LOCK to their antonyms. Read again.
No comments:
Post a Comment