This stupid computer just broke down! Ugh!
I just can't help getting hysterically crazy. Who wouldn't? I was just typing my Pulitzer winning blog with all my heart and soul when this *censored* PC shut down!
Well, it might be my fault. I ACCIDENTALLY pressed the power button, but HEY! It's not TOTALLY my fault. It's not my mistake that this -bleep bleep- button was placed in this -bleep bleep- keyboard!
So much for swearing, Let me start ALL OVER again. tsk tsk tsk. *takes a deep breath*
I just can't help getting hysterically crazy. Who wouldn't? I was just typing my Pulitzer winning blog with all my heart and soul when this *censored* PC shut down!
Well, it might be my fault. I ACCIDENTALLY pressed the power button, but HEY! It's not TOTALLY my fault. It's not my mistake that this -bleep bleep- button was placed in this -bleep bleep- keyboard!
So much for swearing, Let me start ALL OVER again. tsk tsk tsk. *takes a deep breath*
It goes like this. I don't know but I just found myself suffering from watch-movies-at-your-friends-house syndrome. It's too late for me to realize that I am totally into this hype! Imagine yourself watching movies the day before your final exams, an hour after the exams, and even without exams! Can you stand it? I bet you can't. But I can. That's my level of specialization. Ever since I got into this couch potato craze (but honestly, there's no difference with me watching movies and not before the exam, because I REALLY, really hate studying!)
What bothers me is that, how on earth did watching movies entered my friends' mind? I know they're strange (but not as weird as me). Actually, one of my most unforgettable experience with them is climbing the water tank in our school which is about 30-35 feet. Not totally weird? Let's put it this way, it is FRIDAY and there is this faculty assembly happening on the building next to the water tank! I'm thankful that nobody found out about what we did. Or else my grandma would kill me once she finds out her granddaughter got expelled weeks before graduation.
Another example was that one time we went to a friend's house (Maki). And we JUST jumped off a cliff. There's water beneath, of course. We maybe weirdos but we're not out of our minds.
And oh, have I told you we just love ghost hunting? To put it simply, we're a group of crazy kids who loves fun by scaring ourselves (and elderly people) out of their wits. And honestly, what we love most is scaring the latter.
So you see how undoubtedly zany we are. So here comes the fun part. Why in the world did my totally abnormal friends and me end up watching movies. It is not scary and jerky stuff. It's so simple, so homely, so normal. So not ME.
But later on, I found out that the MAIN reason why my friends ended up with this stuff is because of the employee who works in Video City. They're crushing on the guy and they're renting movies as alibis. Tsk. Tsk.
An maybe the reason why I got into this mania is because I want to spend time with them and have fun too. And maybe because I don't need to waste money renting CDs as they are those who pay for it. The only problem I face is the thought of paying for our food and transportation to their beloved homes (which I honestly thought was far more expensive as they are miles away from civiliaztion).
Nevertheless, we found the idea fun and safe. We are having fun in a nice way. After all, we don't need to climb high places and jump cliffs to enjoy thrills. All we had to do is give our cards to KUYA JAY or KUYA KENNIE and voila! a horror CD goes straight to our hands! I'm talking about several thrillers we have watched lately. DAWN OF THE DEAD sure kept us screaming and jumping! (Also kicking and punching each other because everyone claims to be the girlfriend of a cute character there). And with the same interest we've shown, my crazy friends got another crazy idea of creating *drumrolls* the PIXARS! That's our clique! Ching made it up. She says that it sounds cute. Yeah right. What-everrr..
And that's it. Michelle "CHING" Jallorina, Norlene "LENE" Limba, Reabai Johyrish "ISHY" Uday, Nhile "INKYT" Ulama, Jeehan "JANEEH" Ali, Rainy Grace "RAIN" Coronel, Krystle "MAKI" Burdeos, Christelle Jean "TELLE" Ybañez and Me had once again proved that we set the "trend". Whether its CRAZY or not, we don't care. As long as we enjoy life.
No comments:
Post a Comment