Tuesday, June 14, 2005

First Day Funk

I am SO nervous.

Mich sent a message about the First Day Funk song. Whew. I still feel scared.

I'm wearing the BLUE shirt that Belle bought, the sandals that Belle picked, and Belle's belt. The first person I knew was someone named RIZZA JANE. Then CHONA MAE.

Our Sociology teacher didn't show up so I took a nap. Then, our Literature teacher arrived. Waw. He seems just like SIR MANA-AY. The PRONUNCIATION. My God. He's driving me crazy.

Then I met other kids too. KITZ, kuya BAYANI, DANIEL (he's from the States) and Jesha (the girl from the orientation).

I went to G-Mall afterwards to meet my high school pals Zaid, Norl, Yass, Belle, Dhang, and the others. And I found out that Nash was also studying here. Yasser IS tall. And Keshia sure became prettier with her straight hair.

I will sleep at MANDAYA hotel tonight. Mami is here. We went to VISA a while ago. It's a Videoke BarslashNight Club. There were a bunch of old folks so they're singing songs that Ma'am Nacario would probably get along with.

Nevertheless, the food is great. And that solved everything.

No comments: