Ateneo.
I just enrolled yesterday.
I'm a late enrollee so I did not have the chance to know some International Studies students.
This morning, I paid at the Finance and the place sure is flooded. Monobloc chairs were lined up at the front so we can at least sit. Then a guard was reading the names of those who were done.
"Jose Migil De Castru! Stifanie Pirez!"
Duh. And to add insult to injury, some students were literally laughing their heads off. I can't imagine the way he would pronounce my name. He would probably twist his tongue.
10 o' clock AM. I was asked to go to a certain room wherein students of section P2 were having their Orientation. I'm SUPPOSED to be in S1. They're NURSING students.
There are other late enrollees beside me. They're STEPHANIE and JESHAN. Or something like that. Then I met a certain FAITH, JAYSON, and CHRISTIAN JOY. The last reminds me of Sep. We ate at 3A's.
After lunch, we found at that we were about to have an exam on MATH and ENGLISH.
English is a piece of cake. But MATH! I hate Math! Eversince Ma'am Importante destroyed it's concept. It's all about SLOPES. What the--- I was SLEEPING when Ma'am Belgado talked about it. And besides, she DID NOT actually talked about it. She just kept on telling jokes. Corny jokes.
We went to the Covered Court afterwards. I saw, what I thought at first, a FATHER looking out for his child. But it turned out to be Michael Collins Porras. Hahaha! Can you believe it?
Life really never rans out of dirty tricks.
1 comment:
I saw, what I thought at first, a FATHER looking out for his child.
hahahaha! hayup ka bam! natawa ako dito!
Post a Comment