I'm developing a post-PIXARS syndrome.
But this has something to do with the BIG SCREEN.
Bayani is always inviting us to watch movies. Here's the list of what we watched THIS week.
~ Herbie: FullyLoaded
~ D' Anothers
~ In Good Company
In Good Company is a great film. A must-see. Sad to say, Filipinos' sense of humor are degrading as years pass. From spanking to gross. It keeps getting weirder. I guess most Filipino does not even care. They even tend to laugh at their PROBLEMS. I'm not excempted.
And yeah. Lindsay IS hot.
But this has something to do with the BIG SCREEN.
Bayani is always inviting us to watch movies. Here's the list of what we watched THIS week.
~ Herbie: FullyLoaded
~ D' Anothers
~ In Good Company
In Good Company is a great film. A must-see. Sad to say, Filipinos' sense of humor are degrading as years pass. From spanking to gross. It keeps getting weirder. I guess most Filipino does not even care. They even tend to laugh at their PROBLEMS. I'm not excempted.
And yeah. Lindsay IS hot.
No comments:
Post a Comment