I'm missing my batchmates. Worse than usual.
I remember when we were still on our Sophomore year. We used to hate each other. They hate me, I hate them. The feeling is mutual.
They hate the way I know everything. They hate the way I never ran out of ideas and opinions. They hate my being inquisitive. They hate the way they can't get along with what I'm talking about. And I hate them for that.
But we learned that it was too early to judge each other. And now, when we already know each other, when LOVED each other much, we have to separate.
But does history need to repeat itself? A mole-looking classmate IS judging me. The nerve of him!
Yet, I met FAYE. Just like Krystle and Angelle, she accepted me. Whole-heartedly. Maybe because we have lots of commonalities. She's one of a kind. A jewel.
And with her, I'm missing them more and more. Maybe, if it weren't for our distance, I would not be able to feel this way towards them. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
I know I will make it. A single pea-brained wart can't stop me. What's a year in Ateneo? I survived FOUR years in LHS remember! A PURE-BLOODED LABORATORIAN.
I won't be defeated.
OVER MY DEAD SOUL.
I remember when we were still on our Sophomore year. We used to hate each other. They hate me, I hate them. The feeling is mutual.
They hate the way I know everything. They hate the way I never ran out of ideas and opinions. They hate my being inquisitive. They hate the way they can't get along with what I'm talking about. And I hate them for that.
But we learned that it was too early to judge each other. And now, when we already know each other, when LOVED each other much, we have to separate.
But does history need to repeat itself? A mole-looking classmate IS judging me. The nerve of him!
Yet, I met FAYE. Just like Krystle and Angelle, she accepted me. Whole-heartedly. Maybe because we have lots of commonalities. She's one of a kind. A jewel.
And with her, I'm missing them more and more. Maybe, if it weren't for our distance, I would not be able to feel this way towards them. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
I know I will make it. A single pea-brained wart can't stop me. What's a year in Ateneo? I survived FOUR years in LHS remember! A PURE-BLOODED LABORATORIAN.
I won't be defeated.
OVER MY DEAD SOUL.
No comments:
Post a Comment