Again.
And we saw Ma'am Olmedo there. She's our English11 teacher. I'm loving English!
And someone named Earl went with us. A Psychology student. I don't know him. He did some stuff like reading our palms and telling our "talents". He told me that my talent goes well with nature. Although it's not yet fully developed. He also said that I am not showing the said talent to others. If I am, its was only a small part. Yah. Like, WHATEVER.
And he challenged me with a puzzle game. Ha? He doesn't know that the word QUIT was never present in a LABORATORIAN's dictionary.
We went to BLUGRE afterwards. It's a coffee shop. And that didn't help with my sleepiness. Like hello to the Earth! It's past 2 in the morning. I even fell asleep while reading the LORD OF THE FLIES.
I came home to find the house locked. No problem. To Paola's we went! Poi and me slept there. Their house is cute. Simple yet comforting.
Paouwee IS a bookworm! She has the 5 people you meet in heaven, THE DA VINCI CODE, and many others.
The CHRISTMAS TREE caught my eye. I'm thinking of having it for our book report but Poi-poi said she will use it. Paowee also has a BOOK OF INSULTS. Haha. As if I NEED that.
What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment