My Saturday is suppose to pass by SLOWLY. I'm enjoying the last hours of the afternoon slouching on the couch when Bayani suddenly appeared on the front door!
Ate Balot went home in Cotabato so it's only Arlene and me in the house. Bayani is with Paola, Kuya, Adela, Nigel, and Poipoi. They asked me if I would want to go with them at the hilltop. Want? I would LOVE to.
So I dressed up immediately. And as I was about to go out, I found the gate LOCKED! We searched the whole house for the key but it was nowhere in sight. Adela then poked the wires on the fence and made a hole for me to get through. Haha! I knew she had something up on her sleeve!
We ate at Jack's Ridge. It has a nice view of the city. The cityscape was breathtaking. Bayani and Kuya paid for our food. Tsk. Rich Kids.
Bay really is mischievous. There were lovers sitting on the benches when he shouted, "Look! A rainbow!" The couple looked to where he was pointing and their faces fell. Duh. It's already evening. When did a rainbow ever existed at night?
Then we raced up to the top of the stairs. It was totally tiring. Then we went over at NCCC and played bowling. Kuya and me were teammates. Earnst came. Drunk. They called him TIKALON. I hate it. When I'm about to strike for Earnst, my scores would rocket skyward. But when I'm about to strike for myself, it goes the opposite. Kuya does play well. He just loses his concentration when we sing WOWOWEE. He looks like Willie with his glasses. Well, that's what Bayani says.
Afterwards, we went to MTS (MATINA TOWN SQUARE). The Night Life Spot in Davao. We chilled at WH'STLE TOP. They had a round of beer again.
I came home at about 1. Arlene finally found the key.
It was beneath Ate Balot's stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment