Things are not always what they seem.
Poi, Bayani, Paola, Tax, Ienne, and Me went to MERGRANDE (formerly VILLA VICTORIA BEACH RESORT). It was supposed to be a class outing, but nobody, but them showed up.
I've tried SURFING! Weeee!
Who would have known that the "simple" sports such as GOLF, SURFING and SKIMMING can be totally difficult! And what you used to think as the "fairly-hard" WALL CLIMBING is as easy as ABC!
Tax's brother, Kuya Patrick, taught me how to Skimboard. It was fun. I fell a gazillion times! My butt hurts! But as the old saying goes, "Try and try until you die."
Just like our Golfing experience, I had moments of glory, nonetheless. 5 seconds of triumph.
We did strained ourselves that day so eating at Penong's with Paola and Poipoi is the best way to reward ourselves.
Poi, Bayani, Paola, Tax, Ienne, and Me went to MERGRANDE (formerly VILLA VICTORIA BEACH RESORT). It was supposed to be a class outing, but nobody, but them showed up.
I've tried SURFING! Weeee!
Who would have known that the "simple" sports such as GOLF, SURFING and SKIMMING can be totally difficult! And what you used to think as the "fairly-hard" WALL CLIMBING is as easy as ABC!
Tax's brother, Kuya Patrick, taught me how to Skimboard. It was fun. I fell a gazillion times! My butt hurts! But as the old saying goes, "Try and try until you die."
Just like our Golfing experience, I had moments of glory, nonetheless. 5 seconds of triumph.
We did strained ourselves that day so eating at Penong's with Paola and Poipoi is the best way to reward ourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment