Somewhere in the hot streets of downtown Davao, people in colorful attires were dancing to the beat of the drums. But we were in Ladislawa. In Bayani's pad.
We were supposed to be doing our Lit project. But what was supposed to be a strict-school-activity turned out to be another movie marathon.
We watched, what is probably one of the most brutal films ever, SAW. It is weird. Disturbing, in some way, but fun. Then, TEAM AMERICA WORLD POLICE. A dirty animated movie. I didn't get the chance to watch it. I fell asleep minutes after it started.
We went to MTS that night for the spirit of the Kadayawan festivities. A certain Jay (keyboards) from SOUTHBORDER was there. Paola, who has been a Southborder fan ever since the beginning of time, asked for a group picture with him.
As the night passes, a funny-looking gay with thick dabs of queer make-up waved at me. I waved back. He looked familiar. I thought that, he was maybe just one of those liberated gays from school. I asked Paola, "Sino nga yun siya?" (Who was that again?) She giggled and said,
"Si CHOCOLEIT, gaga!" (It's CHOCOLEIT, silly! My jaw dropped. Oh yeah. That's him/her. Very uncelebrity-like --- the way she blends with the crowd.
Then I saw Belle and Dhang with their friend KENSHI (whatever). And they're drinking BEER!
We hang out at Wh'stletop again. They drank booze. Trust Earnst on that. Ienne and Tax had some misunderstanding so we brought Ienne home.
She lives at Woodridge. The place is awesome.
Someday, I'll build a house on a place like that. For my fishes.
We were supposed to be doing our Lit project. But what was supposed to be a strict-school-activity turned out to be another movie marathon.
We watched, what is probably one of the most brutal films ever, SAW. It is weird. Disturbing, in some way, but fun. Then, TEAM AMERICA WORLD POLICE. A dirty animated movie. I didn't get the chance to watch it. I fell asleep minutes after it started.
We went to MTS that night for the spirit of the Kadayawan festivities. A certain Jay (keyboards) from SOUTHBORDER was there. Paola, who has been a Southborder fan ever since the beginning of time, asked for a group picture with him.
As the night passes, a funny-looking gay with thick dabs of queer make-up waved at me. I waved back. He looked familiar. I thought that, he was maybe just one of those liberated gays from school. I asked Paola, "Sino nga yun siya?" (Who was that again?) She giggled and said,
"Si CHOCOLEIT, gaga!" (It's CHOCOLEIT, silly! My jaw dropped. Oh yeah. That's him/her. Very uncelebrity-like --- the way she blends with the crowd.
Then I saw Belle and Dhang with their friend KENSHI (whatever). And they're drinking BEER!
We hang out at Wh'stletop again. They drank booze. Trust Earnst on that. Ienne and Tax had some misunderstanding so we brought Ienne home.
She lives at Woodridge. The place is awesome.
Someday, I'll build a house on a place like that. For my fishes.
No comments:
Post a Comment