Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Christmas and Indie Music

I love this day! No IPE and no Asian Nationalism!^^ Bwahahaha!

Lotty and me building up the AB-Econ2 and ABIS-ASST2 rivalry. Who would win the most outstanding class? Haha! Our class is totally serious of this Christmas Tree Making Stuff. We would win! Yeah! Keep the spirit! I soooo love Christmas!

Kuya Opet brought a pastel. It is a bun with "yema" filling. Hahaha! It's totally delightful. I would love to have it while sitting in a place wherein there are Christmas trees, christmas lights and christmas carols all around. Oh, I could die right there and then!

Featured Video:

Walking With a Ghost by Tegan and Sara



Tegan and Sara Quin are identical twins. They are Canadians. Hehe. I love this video. The plot of the video is somewhat like this:

-Sara had her heart broken
-Tegan got the heart and "fixed" it
-Sara goes looking for Tegan
-Tegan thinking on what to do with the shattered heart
-Sara waking up to see her heart stitched
-Last scene showing Tegan without a heart
-She gave out her heart to Sara

Sisterly love. You can grasp the meaning literally-figurative. Whatever that means.

Search for them on RadioBlog. If you were aching away from the tattered mainstream music, you'll gonna love them! I do so! Go INDIE music!^^

1 comment:

tina said...

ganyan talaga! Be in the spirit. ahhi. :)Saya talaga pag pasko.

Pastel? ung galing camiguin? ahihi sarap yan!