Friday, December 1, 2006

Ouch, ouch, OUCH.

First Blood!
Player 1 has just spawned Bam's head for 200+ gold! Toink! Todoink! Todoink! The Turtles brought back my DoTa moments. And now, I'm getting ADDICTED. All over again.

Getting ADDICTED.

Getting ADDICTED.

ADDICT.



Tsk. Why am I loving Meg and Dia's songs? Tsk. Emo, emo, emo. *shriek* Can it be becase I CAN FINALLY relate to it? Wehehe.. It's the melody and the lyrics. So cool.

"Murder ears with pillowcases
Bathtubs full of glowflies
Bathe in kerosene"

This morning, I found myself singing Jan Arden's Insensitive unconsciously. And I gave Kokoi a thumbs up when she ask for "numb songs". Mygedness. What is happening!? It's a good thing our afternoon class with Sir Tiu and Meong so totally rocked! Emo-ish thoughts fled. We forgot about the time during MacTiu's death and literature forum. And Sir Meong, tsk, sir meong. He must be an angel! I wish it would be everyday to have your classroom smelling like "pansit canton calamansi flavor" and having a hip teacher waiting for your class.


Stupid horoscope for today!

GEMINI: You MIGHT be falling in love with someone right now. Don't be too hard on yourself. Afterall, that person is ideal.

O.o Ha? Whaaaat!? That is funny! I told Tin about it and she said that I would be very foolish if I believe on such hoohas. I don't believe that much in horoscopes. I read it for fun. Though that entry really did shock me. It's not because I am affected. But I can think of someone whom that entry is referring to.

And the thought of it makes me laugh.

It's rather impossible. But then again, evey thing is possible in the world. After all, nobody can be that adamant. Especially that I have been sensing something these past few days. Have I told you I have strong intra-personal skills? It never fails. I used to be happy whenever my "emotion compass" starts working whenever I sense somebody's feelings over someone. But now it's different. I can sense affection in the air. And I sniff love.

But knowing that person, I shove off the thought. What if I'm wrong? What if they were really just friends? What if it's really just friendly affection that they feel for one another? What if my skills failed this time?

What am I thinking?

Stupid Horoscope for today!

Twelve minutes ago, I saw a picture of this someone. The one that the horoscope might be referring to. And I think that person really is in love after all.

Guess my intra-personal skills never did cease.

And now, I feel weird.



EDIT (July 4, 2011): That someone I am referring to in this post five years back is now happily married. With the person I suspected he was in love with in this post. Hehehehehe.

Congrats Kuya Sam and Ate Marj! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huwaw!.. could it be yung guy na tinapik ka and said goodbye to you? or si Sonny.. wahhahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!

B said...

Hahaha! Adik!

Anong Sonny ka jan? Megedness ha! Ni hindi nga kami close nung mukhang-kuhol na yun! At gemini kaya xa? hehe.

--

Oo, yung alimangong tumapik sakin ang tinutukoy ko. T.T