The sky is beautiful tonight. I've been watching the silver moon and the dark clouds swirling around it. The night is perfect for getting in a philosophical and literary mood. The atmosphere is suitable for recapping the day's event. This has been ONE good day. ^^
~ Our groovy and savvy Humanities teeacher. Mr Jun Casay. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Cool!
~ Skirts for the damned pictorial. Grr.
~ "Bai! Wa ko kabalo na ani sya kababaw!" (I never knew she is this shallow!) That was all I could get from Paouwee after she read my roommate's reply. I couldn't agree less.
~ ADC pictorial. Nothing best describes chaos but 40 orally-fixated individuals who finds extreme bliss in degrading one another! Hahaha! Kidding. I soooo love ADC. Knowing them makes you belive that there is STILL a good number of brilliant, un-apathetic intellectuals living in this world.
~ "He touched me! He touched me! Oh yes, he bid goodbye and he touched me!" Irk. I sound like a highschool girl after her crush accidentally touched the tip of her hair. Wahahaha! But he did NOT accidentally touched me! He really did! He tapped me! Wahahahaha! He tapped me! *swoons*
Toink. I texted Avy. My dear spunky Kista pal. It was just days ago when I met her but she is already a part of me. She was (figuratively) there when I first had my POLAR experience at CNS (Carenderia Ni Santa), she pushed me back to the world of blogspot, she loves animè, and she saw me in skirts! Grawrr! Hahaha.. I texted her about my meta-shallow kilig moment and being the antagonist that she assumes she is, opposed my happiness. I told her that I AM an antagonist too. And what follows is a dilly and peachy conversation. I count that as one of my most loved dialog.
Avy: You can't be an antagonist. Negative and negative is positive.
Me: No. If ever that is such, it is the both of us. Not only me.
Avy: Err.. How so?
Me: Negative and negative is positive but it does not necessarily mean that I will be the positive sign. It could be you. Or it could be both of us.
Avy: Err.. Yah. I was not talking about multiplication. Hehehe. Okei, okei. I'm wrong. Sorry. Forget about it.
Me: Oi! No. See. If two villains would go together against the protagonist, she (the protagonist) will have a difficult time. Thus, we, the great antagonists will be triumphant! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Avy: No. She will still win. Because she is the protagonist. It is her show. So she will be the ultimate winner.
I thought about what she said and I came up with an insight.
The case may not always be "the-protagonist-wins-this-round". It may be on her (the protagonist) point of view. But, in the antagonist's POV, she is the protagonist. Thus, the two opposing personalities see themselves as protagonists and sees one another as villains in their lives. If the clichè of "the-villains-always-lose" is applied, no concrete conclusion can be extracted from the situation.
A more substantial (I hope) example is about the conflict between Iraq and USA.
In USA's POV, it is Iraq which is the evil villain in the situation. Iraq, on the other hand, sees the USA as a big bully who loves manipulating other states. In this manner, both states depict themselves as the "star of the show". And tradition says that the protagonist must always win. And in this case, it is difficult as no one is casted and stereotyped to a certain group.
I think, therefore, that it is the reason why battles never end.
There are a lot of insights I had this day.
That friendship need not to be hard work. That sometimes you can not immediately erase your crush from your system. That life is very unpredictable. That the nightsky can be Übermarvelous during November.
And that there are no such things as protagonists and antagonists. There are only people who strive to survive in this onerous and merciless concept called life.
~ Our groovy and savvy Humanities teeacher. Mr Jun Casay. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Cool!
~ Skirts for the damned pictorial. Grr.
~ "Bai! Wa ko kabalo na ani sya kababaw!" (I never knew she is this shallow!) That was all I could get from Paouwee after she read my roommate's reply. I couldn't agree less.
~ ADC pictorial. Nothing best describes chaos but 40 orally-fixated individuals who finds extreme bliss in degrading one another! Hahaha! Kidding. I soooo love ADC. Knowing them makes you belive that there is STILL a good number of brilliant, un-apathetic intellectuals living in this world.
~ "He touched me! He touched me! Oh yes, he bid goodbye and he touched me!" Irk. I sound like a highschool girl after her crush accidentally touched the tip of her hair. Wahahaha! But he did NOT accidentally touched me! He really did! He tapped me! Wahahahaha! He tapped me! *swoons*
Toink. I texted Avy. My dear spunky Kista pal. It was just days ago when I met her but she is already a part of me. She was (figuratively) there when I first had my POLAR experience at CNS (Carenderia Ni Santa), she pushed me back to the world of blogspot, she loves animè, and she saw me in skirts! Grawrr! Hahaha.. I texted her about my meta-shallow kilig moment and being the antagonist that she assumes she is, opposed my happiness. I told her that I AM an antagonist too. And what follows is a dilly and peachy conversation. I count that as one of my most loved dialog.
Avy: You can't be an antagonist. Negative and negative is positive.
Me: No. If ever that is such, it is the both of us. Not only me.
Avy: Err.. How so?
Me: Negative and negative is positive but it does not necessarily mean that I will be the positive sign. It could be you. Or it could be both of us.
Avy: Err.. Yah. I was not talking about multiplication. Hehehe. Okei, okei. I'm wrong. Sorry. Forget about it.
Me: Oi! No. See. If two villains would go together against the protagonist, she (the protagonist) will have a difficult time. Thus, we, the great antagonists will be triumphant! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Avy: No. She will still win. Because she is the protagonist. It is her show. So she will be the ultimate winner.
I thought about what she said and I came up with an insight.
The case may not always be "the-protagonist-wins-this-round". It may be on her (the protagonist) point of view. But, in the antagonist's POV, she is the protagonist. Thus, the two opposing personalities see themselves as protagonists and sees one another as villains in their lives. If the clichè of "the-villains-always-lose" is applied, no concrete conclusion can be extracted from the situation.
A more substantial (I hope) example is about the conflict between Iraq and USA.
In USA's POV, it is Iraq which is the evil villain in the situation. Iraq, on the other hand, sees the USA as a big bully who loves manipulating other states. In this manner, both states depict themselves as the "star of the show". And tradition says that the protagonist must always win. And in this case, it is difficult as no one is casted and stereotyped to a certain group.
I think, therefore, that it is the reason why battles never end.
There are a lot of insights I had this day.
That friendship need not to be hard work. That sometimes you can not immediately erase your crush from your system. That life is very unpredictable. That the nightsky can be Übermarvelous during November.
And that there are no such things as protagonists and antagonists. There are only people who strive to survive in this onerous and merciless concept called life.
2 comments:
it's amazing how our conversation affects politics.. hahahah..
Everyone is right given their own model of the world. :)
Hitler thought he was protecting his people. And what was worst a million Germans believed him.
So.. if someone says... that PINK IS ACTUALLY BLUE and 1 million people would believe him/her.. she would think she is right. Eventhough how insane or crazy that idea might seem.
Post a Comment