Weee! I will be moving to my new dorm this week! Hahahaha! I'm soooooo excited. ^^
This day would be "just another day" if it weren't for my schedule. I do love TTH schedule. I DO! I DO!
~Ma'am Belma. Barrrrney. Don't you just love her!
~Holy Moly Marjorie! Ma'am Banal will be teaching our International Political Economy. *yawn* If it weren't for my NSTP grade of 99 she gave me last sem, I would probably be transferring to another class. Hehe. ^^ But I hope everything goes well and LIVELY this time.
~Macario Tiu. The Lord of Nosebleeding. What do you expect from a Palanca Award-winning literary critic?
~Atty. Romeo Torres Cabarde Jr. Sir Miong! There had NEVER (stress NEVER) been a dull moment with him/her! Oh, if all teachers would be that responsive to the students' attention problem, school won't be such a pain.
This day would be "just another day" if it weren't for my schedule. I do love TTH schedule. I DO! I DO!
~Ma'am Belma. Barrrrney. Don't you just love her!
~Holy Moly Marjorie! Ma'am Banal will be teaching our International Political Economy. *yawn* If it weren't for my NSTP grade of 99 she gave me last sem, I would probably be transferring to another class. Hehe. ^^ But I hope everything goes well and LIVELY this time.
~Macario Tiu. The Lord of Nosebleeding. What do you expect from a Palanca Award-winning literary critic?
~Atty. Romeo Torres Cabarde Jr. Sir Miong! There had NEVER (stress NEVER) been a dull moment with him/her! Oh, if all teachers would be that responsive to the students' attention problem, school won't be such a pain.
(Note: I am mocking a certain SS&E course Director for possessing a drippy voice like that of a drunk slug and for having a forehead that reaches up to his nape)
And some interesting things did happen.
Karla, Kim and me had an hour talk about Communism, Kokoi (Krisini Nanini) was ONCE again mistaken as ITALIAN (She is actually 1/4 Japanese and she does not have a drop of those pasta-loving, funny-talking Eropeans in her blood), our class had a silent fight with Law Students without them knowing it, and a bird "got hit" by our building's glass window.
It REALLY is a day.^^
And some interesting things did happen.
Karla, Kim and me had an hour talk about Communism, Kokoi (Krisini Nanini) was ONCE again mistaken as ITALIAN (She is actually 1/4 Japanese and she does not have a drop of those pasta-loving, funny-talking Eropeans in her blood), our class had a silent fight with Law Students without them knowing it, and a bird "got hit" by our building's glass window.
It REALLY is a day.^^
2 comments:
hala.. kawawang ibon.. tsk tsk..
haha.. i just have to laugh at the "funny-talking Europeans in her blood.." thing.
Post a Comment