Monday, November 13, 2006

On food and "twins"...

O genki desu ka, PNJK?

PNJK. Off I go.

But before that, I had a hard time looking for a laundry shop. *cries* I forgot to put my three other uniforms in my laundry so I ended up hauling a 2 kilo bag all over Ponce St. Bad luck.

All laundy shops were closed except for this weird looking store. With weird customer service.

It was a very beautiful morning so I put on my best smile that had won me many candies back when I was a child. I knocked SWEETLY on the windowsill. Then a humongous pug emerged! Oh no! It was a woman! She barked at me whether I would want my dress to be ironed or not. Whoa. She looked at me as if I'm a cockroach and she, a BAYGON chalk. Kotavare. I smiled. Yet, her face remained distorted as before. Like she had ten unripe tamarinds in her morning coffee.

I gave out my orders and left before she could gobble me into pieces.

-----
I had a hard time tracking the road to PNJK. Nevertheless, it was all worth the fun when I finally got there. I haven't seen the girl who looks like me. But I knew her name. Shiela Ramos.

It was funny. I hear teachers whispering on how I look a lot like her. And the whole covered court gushed out her name when I spoke at the podium. Hehehe. ^^

But anyway, the kids were oozing with potentials! We all had a good time. We gave out debating and adj tips. I extended Drew's sermon about CONFIDENCE. That having ideas but failing to voice them out is bad. For there are no bad ideas afterall. Like the concept of life.

Life is a multiple choice exam. You have too many of an option. Yet, there are no wrong choices. For a decision only becomes wrong, when you cannot stand up for it.

--------
Lotty, Pansit, Karla and me experienced "first-hand fine dining" at the Sea Urchin. Yeah. That's the name. We figured out why.

"Because, your pocket would shrink like that of an urchin after you leave the restaurant."

And the waiter was oh so mean! He cheated us! Boohooo! T.T
--------
At the end of the day, Pansit and me decided to drink LITRO ng Coke at the Tindahan sa Kanto. We saw Kuya along the way and I hereby announced that we are going to drink SODA. He looked at me as if I finally reached the insanity level and blurted out: "Kelangan pa ba i-announce yun?"

Well, anyway, he was just making fun of me. Because he was now in BA.

And because Pansit and me had a LARGE NOVA for only 10 pesos! Hahaha! ^^

No comments: