And I call it pure coincidence that everything starts with the letter "A".
Basically, what was my life back then before I met you? A cornflower in the midst of a desert? The variable capital in a social product? The meta-curveball in a constructive speech? Whatever it is, you know the feeling is as familiar like that of your first balloon experience back in your toddler years.
I should have been writing my paper for Sir B. But, the heed for posting something about you manipulates my system. Much that my neurons were basically hyperactive after drinking that Sterilized Bear Brand thing-y right after gulping a bottle of Lipovitan. Whew. And you say Extra Joss is the official drink for debaters? Hehe.
ADC: The MPDU forum is on fire! It's funny how every thread stems down to Gay-ness. The influx of opinions and thoughts is literally rampaging. With much hear, hear from the not-so-minority group. But what does it matter? It's Women Empowerment month anyway. :) I love the forums. Though I still believe that the Karma what-have-you is an instrument for oppression. Graduating Seniors (minus Kit and Pansit), where on earth are you hiding? Kabab has never been this deserted. Much that we (Karla and me) abhor the smoke coming from your cancer sticks, I missed them. Kim, show yourself! You goin' at the Muzikfest? Mister President, I don't think I can be at the ADEP. Paperworks. It does not mean that even if my presence is hardly notified, I would be forever invisible for the club. Remember, it's FINALS week. The lovely, lovely days of suicide. Lord Kit: are you sure this Lipovitan could keep me going? And to the other people hiding beneath some Invisibility cloak, show up. Yes Jasmine, I'm referring to you. Haha! I miss you! Take a break from nurturing your eyebags. And bring Manabat along. We should get together sometime. How about schicha? (Whatever the spelling might be) We need to celebrate. Kristine Uy is EATING again! :)
Asylum: Am I just glad everything is back to normal. I thought I would be losing all my positive chakra. My irrefutable energy is gradually deteriorating. See what happens when two relationships break down at the same time? Juxtapose within-ness and without-ness from these encounters. Karla's right. I do need affirmation every now and then. Though it is implicitly implied, you know how much we value this. Err.. implicit? I take that.
At the end of the day, what I'm trying to say is... Haha! I'm sounding like Kenn! Whatever. Screen saver. With a shadow. With a glow-glow. With all the props the ADC could even think of.
I love you with all my hypothalamus. :)
Basically, what was my life back then before I met you? A cornflower in the midst of a desert? The variable capital in a social product? The meta-curveball in a constructive speech? Whatever it is, you know the feeling is as familiar like that of your first balloon experience back in your toddler years.
I should have been writing my paper for Sir B. But, the heed for posting something about you manipulates my system. Much that my neurons were basically hyperactive after drinking that Sterilized Bear Brand thing-y right after gulping a bottle of Lipovitan. Whew. And you say Extra Joss is the official drink for debaters? Hehe.
ADC: The MPDU forum is on fire! It's funny how every thread stems down to Gay-ness. The influx of opinions and thoughts is literally rampaging. With much hear, hear from the not-so-minority group. But what does it matter? It's Women Empowerment month anyway. :) I love the forums. Though I still believe that the Karma what-have-you is an instrument for oppression. Graduating Seniors (minus Kit and Pansit), where on earth are you hiding? Kabab has never been this deserted. Much that we (Karla and me) abhor the smoke coming from your cancer sticks, I missed them. Kim, show yourself! You goin' at the Muzikfest? Mister President, I don't think I can be at the ADEP. Paperworks. It does not mean that even if my presence is hardly notified, I would be forever invisible for the club. Remember, it's FINALS week. The lovely, lovely days of suicide. Lord Kit: are you sure this Lipovitan could keep me going? And to the other people hiding beneath some Invisibility cloak, show up. Yes Jasmine, I'm referring to you. Haha! I miss you! Take a break from nurturing your eyebags. And bring Manabat along. We should get together sometime. How about schicha? (Whatever the spelling might be) We need to celebrate. Kristine Uy is EATING again! :)
Asylum: Am I just glad everything is back to normal. I thought I would be losing all my positive chakra. My irrefutable energy is gradually deteriorating. See what happens when two relationships break down at the same time? Juxtapose within-ness and without-ness from these encounters. Karla's right. I do need affirmation every now and then. Though it is implicitly implied, you know how much we value this. Err.. implicit? I take that.
At the end of the day, what I'm trying to say is... Haha! I'm sounding like Kenn! Whatever. Screen saver. With a shadow. With a glow-glow. With all the props the ADC could even think of.
I love you with all my hypothalamus. :)
6 comments:
the words your using are soo awesome. too bad i dont get many of 'em. *feels stupid* LOL hi!
Hehe.. Char uie. :) That's what you get from seven moths debate training.
wide vocabulary...
and a bunch of freaky intellectuals for friends. :)
i bet you really enjoyed the forum :)
Hey Bam,may exclusive EB pala kayo nila Tina?thats cool!
have fun this week gurl!! :)
shame shame! FYI, i actually ATE and celebrated with the anorexic wannabe herself, kristine uy last saturday.. and not to mention, i even got to play the games, "Sim Sang Sim Sang" and the game where you give the letters and try to form a word-thinggy..yeah..that.. hahahha.. so yeahhrr.. i've taken my invisibility cloak off for a while, but you weren't there.. grrr.. hahaha.. i wasn't able to go to the ADEP last sunday though.. my bad. =P
darling bam.. heheh.. magkikita rin tayo someday. =P i really do hope to become more active in debate next semester.. i'll try.. i wish.. goodness i'm RUSTY.. and i mean, really really RUSTY!
hehe.. debates... contentions and arguments and other vocabulary..quite cooL..
Rather excellent idea
Post a Comment