Thursday, March 29, 2007

Summer Brainfreeze: Hiatus Mode On



Summer Break! Hiatus Mode! I'll try posting if I have free time. I'll be back! :)

6 comments:

tina said...

ENjoy your summer!!! :P

ychel said...

ahuh...BAMMMMMMMMM!!!! :)

ala lang. have fun and enjoy! keep us updated. feel better.

take care too. ill be missing you like hell! :( mwahugs...

Adobobo said...

filled with grief, I am.







looking forward to your return! XD

OMGsunshine said...

summer in the philippines sounds like fun! hope you have a good one, bam.

Anonymous said...

hi Bam!!enjoy the summer!!

hugs from ghee!

kendi 'ching said...

thank you for the comment on my recent blogpost. i'd like to agree with what you said, people get confused at times. yet why would they wanna be confused for quite a looooooooooong time and make a fool of themselves?

wag sana magalit ang natamaan dun. hehe.

schizophrenic ka rin pala? dami na tayo ah. hehe. :)

r u from addu?

happy summer!