Just One Of Those Things
Meg and Dia
Give me a minute
I need a second
Got to breathe there
It's just one of those things
Wish I could tell you
How much I need you
And how much you
Need me to go
Please don't listen
to what I'm gonna tell you
Look in my eyes and know
I simply had to give up
But I didn't let go without struggle
you know, I still love you
It's just, just one of those things
I know I made it seem
Like all was written down
And I hid all my pain
And now I bring it out
And you'll be scared at first
cuz it's such an ugly blow
I don't know which is worse
to learn or not to know
Please don't listen
to what I'm gonna tell you
Look in my eyes and know
I simply had to give up
But I didn't let go without struggle
you know, I still love you
It's just, just one of those things
Please don't listen
to what I'm gonna tell you
Look in my eyes and know
I simply had to give up
But I didn't let go without struggle
you know, I still love you
It's just, it's just one of those things
I tried to tell you a million times
That you have always been one of us
I tried to tell you a million times
You have always been one of us
Please don't listen
(I tried to tell you a million times
That you have always been one of us)
Please don't listen
(I tried to tell you a million times
That you have always been one of us)
Please don't listen....
Meg and Dia
Give me a minute
I need a second
Got to breathe there
It's just one of those things
Wish I could tell you
How much I need you
And how much you
Need me to go
Please don't listen
to what I'm gonna tell you
Look in my eyes and know
I simply had to give up
But I didn't let go without struggle
you know, I still love you
It's just, just one of those things
I know I made it seem
Like all was written down
And I hid all my pain
And now I bring it out
And you'll be scared at first
cuz it's such an ugly blow
I don't know which is worse
to learn or not to know
Please don't listen
to what I'm gonna tell you
Look in my eyes and know
I simply had to give up
But I didn't let go without struggle
you know, I still love you
It's just, just one of those things
Please don't listen
to what I'm gonna tell you
Look in my eyes and know
I simply had to give up
But I didn't let go without struggle
you know, I still love you
It's just, it's just one of those things
I tried to tell you a million times
That you have always been one of us
I tried to tell you a million times
You have always been one of us
Please don't listen
(I tried to tell you a million times
That you have always been one of us)
Please don't listen
(I tried to tell you a million times
That you have always been one of us)
Please don't listen....
Oooh. The song of the moment. It's kinda emo, I know. I told you. Something funny is going on. Here's a video of the song. It's actually a fanvid so never mind the video in itself. It's the song that matters anyway. :)
And yes, I have a confession. (Oh please Lord, don't let people I know, read this.) Hehe.
Whew. OK. Last Friday, I finally felt how it is like to end your life. The problems are just too heavy that I felt the need to break down. I need to let EVERYTHING out. Guilt, melancholy, forlorness, depression, betrayal.
The Marco Polo towers above the vast horizon. I was in a trance. I wondered how would it feel to climb all the way to the top and jump down the busy street of Roxas. It's weird. I can see myself walking towards there. I can see myself jumping. I can see myself falling. Maybe I am an isolated case. I can feel suicide. But I don't want to die. Duh. I still have a world to change. Hehe. Pride CAN help. I'm too proud to admit defeat. I'm too proud to quit. I'm too proud to die. And I'm proud of it. :P
But pride isn't enough. Sometimes, when everything fails, even if you still have yourself and your pride with you, you will constantly need a hand to catch you. Or at least, to lessen the bruises in case you fall. It may come in many manifestations. And I found mine in friendship.
It's a jungle here. And even if I'm not Tarzan, I don't think I would make it if it wasn't for Jane. Even if we are of different communication networks, she managed to pull me from the pit. And if it wasn't for her. Even if it's pure serendipity (kidding), I don't think I could hang on anymore.
And I thank God for her.
PS: Brr... Forgive me, I'm still on the state of a pseudo-psychiatric coma. Wahaha! I'll be blogging on again if I regained full control of my cerebellum.
Whew. OK. Last Friday, I finally felt how it is like to end your life. The problems are just too heavy that I felt the need to break down. I need to let EVERYTHING out. Guilt, melancholy, forlorness, depression, betrayal.
The Marco Polo towers above the vast horizon. I was in a trance. I wondered how would it feel to climb all the way to the top and jump down the busy street of Roxas. It's weird. I can see myself walking towards there. I can see myself jumping. I can see myself falling. Maybe I am an isolated case. I can feel suicide. But I don't want to die. Duh. I still have a world to change. Hehe. Pride CAN help. I'm too proud to admit defeat. I'm too proud to quit. I'm too proud to die. And I'm proud of it. :P
But pride isn't enough. Sometimes, when everything fails, even if you still have yourself and your pride with you, you will constantly need a hand to catch you. Or at least, to lessen the bruises in case you fall. It may come in many manifestations. And I found mine in friendship.
It's a jungle here. And even if I'm not Tarzan, I don't think I would make it if it wasn't for Jane. Even if we are of different communication networks, she managed to pull me from the pit. And if it wasn't for her. Even if it's pure serendipity (kidding), I don't think I could hang on anymore.
And I thank God for her.
PS: Brr... Forgive me, I'm still on the state of a pseudo-psychiatric coma. Wahaha! I'll be blogging on again if I regained full control of my cerebellum.
4 comments:
It's at these points of our lives that we really see who our real friends are.
Whatever your ordeal is, I hope you can get through that one. Find a good outlet. It'll help a lot.
BTW, exlinks?
hey! wats wrong? be tough and be strong..dont give up. ive been there lots of times but then yeah..i still survive and i know u can too! u have ur friends ur real friends to help u. :) and u can count on me, im just here anytime u need me. feel better soon. im gonna miss u alot.mwahhh!
take care...
its so nice to have a friend on stand-by being tehre at the right time.. helping you recover...
whatever you are going through... hope all goes well. be blessed. :)
*sniff*
Thanks a lot guys. :) You've been a lot of help. :)
Post a Comment