1. I used to be Best in Math. The lowest grade I'll have would be 94. I used to like love numbers for the whole of my childhood life; until second year in high school. Mygedness. What the hell happened?
2. I have a tendency to dislike some people out of whim before actually meeting them. It sounds mean but it does happen. I do not intend it to be that way. It's just that, there are some people who annoy me for reasons I don't know at first, but I manage to justify with at the end. Hahaha. Like for example, there is this girl whom I do not really know personally but I often cross paths with. She annoys me to the highest degree. I just hate her braces, her hair, her failed pseudo-artistic tries, and her I-am-not-kikay-but-my-appearance-tells-otherwise look. Maybe, that's why I don't like her. But I think it's because I envy her my-digicam-is-three-months-old-so-I-need-a-new-one-ASAP-today-this-time-right-now way of life. Oh well.
3. In continuation of number two, I have a tendency to dislike people because I have strong intrapersonal skills. I knew it whether I would like or grow to like a person. I know whether I would clash ideals with a person or not. I do not remember a time when I have been wrong. An example would be JANE. First day of classes, I tried befriending her but she fled to where Meg is sitting after giving me her name. I know that we would be continually clashing every now and then, but the constant argument would only be an SOP for a future good relationship. hehe. And sure does, after almost a year of "Saba beh!" and "Dili man taka kastorya, Rizza!", everything fared well in the end. My grandmother has strong intrapersonal skills too. I think I inherited it from her.
4. Fact four: I have strong intrapersonal skills, but seldom do I use it effectively. Oftentimes, I disregard the "warnings and alarms" and continue doing things opposing what my skills are dictating me. Hehe. Stat terms: I have crude data. I know how to interpret and analyze it, but I do not know how to use it.
5. I am an opinionated person and I change opinions depending on the validity of the opinion stated against mine. Some people may not believe it but I do know how to wave the white flag in the middle of an argument. I respect people's opinions. And if it ever happens that their argument is better well-reasoned than mine, I accept it. What I hate is when some people continue to pound their opinion to you as if there are no other valid opinions other than theirs. These are the people I won't be caught dead surrendering to. I accept their opinion but I don't tell it to them. Why? Because it would only enlarge their already inflated heads.
6. It only takes a minute for me to like someone. Be real, talk sensibly, be yourself and everything would get well between us. I may not like you at first, but I can easily tell myself to like you if I want to.
7. It takes me a minute to like you, but it would take me a lifetime to forget everything you did to me, to my friends, and to my family. All the good and bad things are stacked in my brain. They were never erased. Much to my dismay. You're lucky if your good deeds outweigh your bad deeds. But if not, well... I don't know, for now. Let's wait for the time when I'll be swimming on my own money and we'll see.
8. I realized that I can be very evil. Sadly, my evilness is limited within the parameters of my mind. Sad. I wish I can be as evil as I think (I am).
I re-read my post and I realized that it is angst-powered. Lols.
I'm tagging: Eseng, Jane, Josh, Paouwee, An, Jeng, Millie, and Kitz.
No comments:
Post a Comment