1. I think babies smell like ethyl alcohol and fresh blood. And blood smells good.
2. Cemeteries and memorial parks are awesome and fascinating. I'd rather stay in a cemetery/memorial park than stay in a mall for a day.
3. My first reaction upon seeing a cockroach is to say "hi!". And then I step on it.
4. I like spiders. The bigger, the better.
5. My favorite Visayan word is "himaya" (glory).
6. I try not to judge people who count pink as their favorite color. Hardest thing in the world.
7. The music I listen to is rather extensive. From indie bands you've never heard before to the most budots kpop track.
8. I'm 170cm but my shoe size is 7 1/2.
9. Greeting lizards is a normal thing for me to do.
10. I have really short memory. I sometimes forget what I was about to say right in the middle of a sentence and I can't even memorize my phone number.
2. Cemeteries and memorial parks are awesome and fascinating. I'd rather stay in a cemetery/memorial park than stay in a mall for a day.
3. My first reaction upon seeing a cockroach is to say "hi!". And then I step on it.
4. I like spiders. The bigger, the better.
5. My favorite Visayan word is "himaya" (glory).
6. I try not to judge people who count pink as their favorite color. Hardest thing in the world.
7. The music I listen to is rather extensive. From indie bands you've never heard before to the most budots kpop track.
8. I'm 170cm but my shoe size is 7 1/2.
9. Greeting lizards is a normal thing for me to do.
10. I have really short memory. I sometimes forget what I was about to say right in the middle of a sentence and I can't even memorize my phone number.
3 comments:
ooh. same sa #2 :)))
sa forest lake gale mi magpicnic usahay unni. and sa san pedro memorial mi nag meet ni jeron teng lol
@asdfgbvrly: waiiit, SAN PEDRO MEMORIAL!? Sa Davao!? Kanus-a ni?! HAHAHA
'tong november unni. opening sa PBA. then game sa USEP Gym ke Rain or Shine vs Alaska. Jeric just got drafted in ROS and it was his first pro-game.
the day before the game, i saw Jeron & his parents (w/ a relative) sa San Pedro memorial.
tos ako ray nagfangirl didto, pag-alis nila kay nangutana ang mga tindera kung kinsa to. hahaha
Post a Comment