Tired. Totally.
I just came from Ateneo de Davao University to check on my scholarship. Whew. I, ALONE came here. Talking about first-times. First-time to ride a bus, ALONE. My head was aching. My thoughts are spinning. I have taken a medicine for trips like this, but it seems like it lost its powers. To keep my self from vomitting, I chewed a gum. And that was all I need afterall. Stupid commercial endorsements about headache pills.
I was also having a bad time as TOUCH MOBILE stopped giving free text anymore. (emphasize GIVING) Must buy SUN CELLULAR.
And to add up to my headaches are my cousins. BABY and ADHENG ubal asked me to bring them just a few pasalubong. A goldilocks polvoron and a sun cellular sim. Wow. I went here to check on my studies, not to get money. My friend Nhile hopes to receive a bracelet or a ring. Ring? Does ringworms count? Hahaha! Just kidding. And Cathy! You'll never guess what she wants. A phone number of a CUTE GUY with cute eyes, cute lips, cute nose, cute mouth and not an ACUTE brain! Where on earth will I look for that? Do they even exist?
And when I stepped at AdDu, whoa! I'm like a pebble lost in a sea of pearls. My classmate (zaidon) offered to come with me but because of certain circumstances, it was postponed. I have to kill him. I'm keeping up all my breath and courage while standing and waiting in line.
And why do their eyes follow me? Maybe it's just my imagination. But maybe not. Why do i have to be so tall? It's hard you know. Another is that, why am i sooooooo CUTE? *sound of falling brick* OUCH! Who threw that?
I found it hard to stay with them. They're all rich. And wealthy. And rich. I have to hide my cp unit (3315) because I'm afraid it might shrink from shame. All people here has MMS phones. Well, almost.
But gee... What would I be ashamed of? Right? Must be proud... must be proud... must be proud...
It's a good thing that the girl who assisted me in the scholarship counter is such an angel. She looks like ATE MALON (kuya zaid's sister). So after a million trips from the benches to the hall, (not to mention a million gasps and thundering heartbeats) I'm DONE!
I wonder what would college be like.
Probably another JUNGLE.
No comments:
Post a Comment