So that I would never have the chance to like you. It's hard to move on. Of all the people on Earth. Why you?
Maybe, if I landed on a different batch I won't cry whenever I would hear the song "With A Smile".
I won't be mad if I hear something that would sound like "faith-healer".
I won't be going crazy over Full House.
I wish I never got the J-pop craze. So that I wouldn't wish to be an ambassador.
I totally wish I haven't met you. So that the terms palmera, yellow bell, pako-pako, and gabi-gabi won't mean anything to me.
I wish I never heard the term "SUMENTO".
If it wasn't for you, I would not cry over Graduation Song by Vitamin C.
Why did Mich ever introduced the song WHY to me? And I had this UAAP mania because of you too!
Why does Janna comes to my mind whenever I hear the word "RAKISTA"? Why do I think of Romeo with the term bratinela?
Why do I seem jubilant whenever I remember En-en and our dangerous adventures like jumping off at the YOKYOKAN (KURIGAO) and climbing up the watertank?
Why do I remember Jenna everytime I see MICHELLE BRANCH? And I wish Jenna never told me about the movie My Sassy Girl so I would never have idolized JUN JI-HYUN. I wish she just stop herself before she told me about Utada Hikaru.
SAN AGUSTIN, MILLENIUM, and L.A. wouldn't have been memorable if I never met you
I hate it. Because of you, I learned that there is such words as "JEBS", "JRR JRR", "HAR, HAR, HAR" and "MAIS"
Niña, you bastard! You're the main reason why I am a LOYAL TM subscriber. Avail Free Text Offer. I would never have experienced crank-calling the network resulting to its three days wreck.
Why is Norlene always with me through all my first times?
Fairdauz! Gaddamet! You opened up the world of WRESTLING before my eyes. JOHN CENA (WORDLIFE).
Airah. You're totally linked to Eminem huh? And how on earth did I made up with the names ISHY, INKYT, YUI and MAKI? (because I'm crazy)
Ishy. Brat. I hate JoJo. But you changed my mind. Nhile, do you still remember our Video City moments and how we fight over Jesse McCartney? HE'S MINE! It will be a mystery why Anne Hathaway would be someone you remind me of.
Maki. You will always be remembered with every ARON CARTER song.
And Delson. How I hate this guy. Before. Who would thought I would like Spongebob Squarepants without you? How about Dora the Explorer? Darn Benedict and his Harry POtter geek-iness.
Would I laugh if I ever hearJohn's Itsumo, Ali's Iris, and Teddy's NoyPi? And PIXARS of course! Trend-setters.
Elixir Society should never had been created.
Oi Pete. You're motto has never changed. "Life is short, spend it wisely." Funny quote.
I wish I never knew Ching well. So that I will still think that she is a major pain. So I will never miss her.
If it weren't for you people, I wouldn't be this crazy. I would never thought of PERPLEXITA, LLUVIA and NO MATCHES FOUND!
If it weren't for you. I won't learn what love is. I love you dorks!
I wouldn't know how to use the Internet if it weren't for you. Now, I'm addicted to the number 14!
If it weren't for you, I woulnd never think of doing stupid things. Like this post.
Grr. Guess that is what love does to people.
I love you batchmates! Whatever happens.
*This is CCSPC-LHS BATCH 2004-2005 now signing off*
No comments:
Post a Comment