I died.
Well, sort of.
Yesterday, we came back for the interview. And IT was an experience.
Imagine being interviewed by seven people. Seven professionals, who I don't know if they ever tried smiling at least once in their lives. But since I'm such a lively (and stupid) girl, I just smiled.
And it was a hard thing to do. It is the first time that I ever felt smiling painful. It feels like I'm sitting in the deathrow. My knees are (literally) bumping with fright. My palms are sweating. Even though we are inside an air-conditioned room.
I let out a HUGE gasp when I left the room. I rushed where my friends and companions are waiting and immediately blabbed about what had happened. To think that I DON'T even know MOST of them. I just talked and talked and talked. As if talking could ease up the tension I felt. A word of warning to all of you, don't scare me out of my wits because I just get NOISIER.
The only few I know were SHEITTIE JANE TULON, SITTIE SHAIRA LUCAS, and HAJAR CABALU.
By the way, Nhile is such a naughty girl! She fled before her interview. With lines such as "I'm really not interested.. ano ka ba! enrollment kaya namin ngayon.. blah blah blah, basta ayoko!" and so that's it. What a chicken. I was to face sorrow alone. *bawls*
This morning was our totally brain-draining Essay Writing. As always, my article is a huge piece of junk. And because of a VERY IMPORTANT lesson in my life, I put the title FIRST.
If you were to read my composition, you would probably think that I really must go to Malaysia. To be confined in a MENTAL ASYLUM.
Where will you read an essay about responsibility with TOM and JERRY as the star characters? Blame my THIRTY-FOUR year old uncle. He has been buying TOM and JERRY CDs these past days and was watching them at least fifteen times a day. That's why everywhere I go, images of TOM and JERRY spanking each other always swims to my brain. And not to mention my legendary "BWAHAHAHA".
Well. What can I do. That's just me being me.
I can only hope for the worst.
No comments:
Post a Comment