Monday, May 30, 2005

Results

The worst is yet to come.

Ma'am Mastura called yesterday. She asked me to go to the BDA office today. And I did.

When I got there, I saw SHEITTIE JANE and a guy. I don't know his name. Moments later, two girls joined us. AMNA and RAISABAI. I forgot their last names. It doesn't matter anyway.

Looks like only the five of us are going to Marawi for the final interview. Ma'am Petpet (that's Ma'am Mastura's nickname) has been teaching us what we must say when we go to Marawi. She gave us tips. She will not be able to come with us. That means, we will all be going there with the International Monetary Team and a troop of soldiers for back-up. I'm liking the idea of being an ambassador more and more.

Our trip is scheduled on June 1.

Yeah right. So fun. That's my birthday.

No comments: