Saturday, June 4, 2005

Marawi Day 3

~ The Malaysian told us that the hotel really IS haunted.
~ The family who used to own it died in a vendetta. They were killed on the same hotel.
~ The ghosts would then ran the hallways at night and would go knocking on the doors.
~ Shivers.
~ Shaira came to the hotel and asked to come with us.
~ We took our last breakfast at Marawi. With the usual 35 minute allocation.
~ We stopped at a certain house. A certain datu came with us and asked the Malaysian to come see his land.
~ We were finally off.
~ Jane and I agreed that, if we had a peso for every streamer we see along the way, we would have enough money to buy a Delica.
~ I got a pen and started sketching the route we took. Left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Left. Right. Straight.
~ Two hours later, the paper looked like a reading from a seismograph. Whoa. The road REALLY is worth puking for.
~ The two girls from the mayor's office threw up.
~ I'm proud of the BDA guys. They do have strong guts. *wink*
~ BDA! At last. After the nerve-racking trip. The Malaysian each gave us 1,000 Php! Weeee!
~ Picture-taking!
~ They told us that if ever we already finished our second year in college, we can contact them and study in Malaysia FOR FREE!
~ Happy Goodbyes.

I love the trip. Unforgettable. Worth remembering.

No comments: