Thursday, July 7, 2005

Going Nuts

I was wrong.

I'm not the only IS student in this precious class of 1R,S,S1,S2. There are TWO of us. And the other one is ASHRAF MAMOGCAT.

They were teasing us together for two reasons. One, he is an IS student major in ASIAN studies. And two, his religion is Islam.

We had our first AISSO meeting. That's for Ateneo International Studies Student's Organization. It's quite boring so I fled before it was even finished.

I was late for my PE class this morning but it went fine. I had new friends added on my list. LACE (she reminds me of Belle), CRISTINE (she looks like Sheikha Acas), another CRISTINE (she's half-German and she strongly reminds me of Christelle), KEI (Niña?), AUREL (Buni look-alike), JINKY and MERCA (she looks like Dhang).

I don't know but I keep thinking of my classmates more and more.

And it's driving me nuts.

No comments: