That is the question. Hehe.
I just came from TORIL. First time! We had our first PE practice. Nobody offered to hold the practice in their own houses so Jinky volunteered. And their house is conveniently located at Toril. Whew.
I'm amazed that we did rehearsed. With Merca and Jinky goofing around and Kei's ears glued to her cellphone. SUN CELLULAR. Unlimited. *envy*
I was about to call Ching but my damn phone went off. BATTERY EMPTY. It's a good thing Jinky has landline. I dialled up Nhile's number. I finally remembered it.
Our supper is totally pleasantly for peasants. Bread and Juice. Then we practiced our steps for our FOLLOW THE LEADER dance.
We went home at past 9. I passed by a certain shop in Matina and I can't help but feel proud of my dear fellowmen's wit. There REALLY are no other races like Filipinos.
Where in the world can you find a barber shop with the name HARRY CUTTER?
I just came from TORIL. First time! We had our first PE practice. Nobody offered to hold the practice in their own houses so Jinky volunteered. And their house is conveniently located at Toril. Whew.
I'm amazed that we did rehearsed. With Merca and Jinky goofing around and Kei's ears glued to her cellphone. SUN CELLULAR. Unlimited. *envy*
I was about to call Ching but my damn phone went off. BATTERY EMPTY. It's a good thing Jinky has landline. I dialled up Nhile's number. I finally remembered it.
Our supper is totally pleasantly for peasants. Bread and Juice. Then we practiced our steps for our FOLLOW THE LEADER dance.
We went home at past 9. I passed by a certain shop in Matina and I can't help but feel proud of my dear fellowmen's wit. There REALLY are no other races like Filipinos.
Where in the world can you find a barber shop with the name HARRY CUTTER?
2 comments:
ahaha! tama! ang galing talaga ng pinoy!
Haha! uy, napadpad ka dito!? GALING! :) Gusto ko site mo. :)
Post a Comment