I forgot to say something about Bayani.
He is the youngest son of a politically active family in Cebu. The Garcias. Winston Garcia is his uncle. And they literally OWN Cebu City. Bayani manages the SunStar Newspaper here in Davao. And he got COMPLIMENTARY tickets for the MYMP concert. He gave me one. Bwahahaha!
The VENUE was PACKED! Juris and Chin are cute. Juris looked like a Japanese-doll. She grew up here in Davao. A little child told me that I looked like her. Goodness. That child needs glasses.
I'm with Poi, Paola, Bayani, Kuya, Nigel, and Earl. Kuya is getting irritable at the concert. I want to give him a good spank on the head. But Paola would KILL me. hehe.
The MYMP songs went in this order. (yeah, I listed itdown.)
Let Me Know, True Colors, Love Moves In Mysterious Ways, How Can I Fall (Chin), Crazy For You (and the audience went crazy), A Little Bit, Constantly, I Don't Wanna Wait In Vain, I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me, Why (Mich? Ching?), Someday We'll Know, Especially For You, Sa Kanya, Get Me, She Will Be Loved (Dan! Maraon 5!), Tell Me Where It Hurts, and Every Little Thing He Does Is Magic.
The actual show started at 10PM because of an unusually long front act by a certain band (Twist of 8). The lead singer looked like WED. But when he get his cap off, he certainly did looked like CHITO MIRANDA of PAROKYA NI EDGAR.
The night went by smoothly. From MTS to certain Haunted Grounds.
Now, I'm back home. Arlene locked the door to our room. I managed to open it.
Unfortunately, I also managed the urge of giving her a good kick.
He is the youngest son of a politically active family in Cebu. The Garcias. Winston Garcia is his uncle. And they literally OWN Cebu City. Bayani manages the SunStar Newspaper here in Davao. And he got COMPLIMENTARY tickets for the MYMP concert. He gave me one. Bwahahaha!
The VENUE was PACKED! Juris and Chin are cute. Juris looked like a Japanese-doll. She grew up here in Davao. A little child told me that I looked like her. Goodness. That child needs glasses.
I'm with Poi, Paola, Bayani, Kuya, Nigel, and Earl. Kuya is getting irritable at the concert. I want to give him a good spank on the head. But Paola would KILL me. hehe.
The MYMP songs went in this order. (yeah, I listed itdown.)
Let Me Know, True Colors, Love Moves In Mysterious Ways, How Can I Fall (Chin), Crazy For You (and the audience went crazy), A Little Bit, Constantly, I Don't Wanna Wait In Vain, I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me, Why (Mich? Ching?), Someday We'll Know, Especially For You, Sa Kanya, Get Me, She Will Be Loved (Dan! Maraon 5!), Tell Me Where It Hurts, and Every Little Thing He Does Is Magic.
The actual show started at 10PM because of an unusually long front act by a certain band (Twist of 8). The lead singer looked like WED. But when he get his cap off, he certainly did looked like CHITO MIRANDA of PAROKYA NI EDGAR.
The night went by smoothly. From MTS to certain Haunted Grounds.
Now, I'm back home. Arlene locked the door to our room. I managed to open it.
Unfortunately, I also managed the urge of giving her a good kick.
No comments:
Post a Comment