Thursday, August 11, 2005

Ateneo Fiesta Day 1

I'm thinking of shifting to Business Administration.

I hate Social Science and Education. Err. I hate our Shirt! It's PINK. OF ALL COLORS. And the print is sooooo LAME. I can't believe I wasted 150 Php for this shirt. I would have cursed this entire fiesta if it weren't for Faye.

We had our parade. I'm late as usual. There's a mass after the parade. Faye had a headache so I accompanied her to the clinic. And then I saw JAN CYRIL BINANGON (Garfield). We took refuge at the library and amost fainted when someone got the HP Book 6 before us.

I have no other choice but to flee. I stayed at the Finance Building with Chuchi. Ilsea came. Rain fell. Nash appeared out of nowhere. We talked about Gunbound and a cheat called AIMBOT. Whatever. Then Paola, Poi, and Bayani came.

My eyes were drooping when Bayani screamed "Hey! It's Bam!" Duh. Of course. I'm HERE. Then Poi-poi seconded, "Yah! Bam! She looks like you!"

I raised my head and looked at where they were pointing. I saw a girl. Side-view. She looks like May. Duh.

Then she turned around.

My jaw fell. Cold sweat formed at my forehead. She DOES look like me! The hair. The height. The built. And the way she MOVE! Waaah!

I WAS SCARED! Haven't I wished for a twin before? Now, a girl who looks JUST like me stands before my eyes. And I'm SCARED as hell.

And what could be worse? Maalaala Mo Kaya's episode tonight stars the JABOOM TWINS.

Me and Dela was goofing around at the mini-aud. Doing somersaults and splits. Then Lorenzo came. He CARRIED us. He IS strong. Even if he's as thin as a toothpick.

Cheska asked me and we watched The Wedding Crashers. It's a good film.

A good thing to end the day.

No comments: