Saturday, August 20, 2005

Incredulity

If procrastrination is a crime, I will be living my whole life in jail.

I spend my morning with Lorenzo, Rizza, Meg, Paola, Ilsea, Faye, and Ate Joanne at the gazebo. We were supposed to be doing our project, but we just goofed around all morning.

I'm starting to totally like Meg! She's one crazy girl! I never thought I would meet a girl as crazy as me. She's a mixed-up-totally-crazy-behind-the-serious-look gal. She has a zany world of her own. And she let me in it this morning. Here's how she done it.

~ We were outside the Claveria Gate when I felt the urge to use the restroom.
~ I asked her to accompany me back to school.
~ She said no. And instead, pointed at the MARCO POLO.
~ She smiled a totally un-Meg smile, and said, "CR tayo sa Marco Polo. Hehehe." (Let's use the CR in Marco Polo)
~ Lorenzo, Rizza, Paola, and Ilsea looked at us in disbelief.
~ Meg and me marching on to Marco Polo.
~ Stared amazingly at the Muslim Themed Attire of the bellboys and receptionists.
~ Learned that the owner of Marco Polo is actually from Brunei.
~ Meg marching with utmost CONFIDENCE towards the elevator.
~ Meg smiling to a attendant with a big, bold "ANTON" written on his name tag.
~ Meg, with all due sureness, boldly commanding Anton to take us to the 17th floor.
~ Anton went off at the 4th floor.
~ Meg and me making faces in the mirrors of the elevator. Putting up ridiculous poses for the supposed-to-be hidden cameras in the lift.
~ I asked Meg if the CR was actually in the 17th floor. She looked at me with a goofy-smile pasted on her face, and said, "May CR AKO dun." (There is a CR there made especially for me.)
~ 17th floor has absolutely no public restrooms. We climbed up the 18th floor and headed straight to the Presidential Suite.
~ A bellboy politely told us that the place was out-of-bounds.
~ Meg and me smirking as we wait for the elevator.
~ Meg admits that the CR was actually in the 2nd floor.
~ Elevator doors opened at 6th floor to reveal Anton's towering figure. I know that he knows that Meg and me were doing something funny. We didn't lasted for 5 minutes in the 17th floor.
~ It was my FIRST TIME in Marco Polo, and boy, was I dumb! Meg was practically rolling with laughter when I kept on pushing the AUTOMATIC faucet.
~ We pretended that we were two BLIND girls, and went inside the toilet for Handicapped persons.
~ After fooling around, we FINALLY went out.
~ And guess what? ANTON opened the door for us!

The four KJs were nowhere to be found, so it's just Meg and me. We ate at CITY TRI and went back to school. They were not in the Gazebo so Meg and me went to the PTA grounds. And guess who we found there? The four LackLusters. Rizza and Lorenzo were somewhere in the vicinity of the shops while Paola and Ilsea had henna tattoo. It's so cute.

We went back to school to practice for our worthless history. Paola went with me. She left her thread-box. We went to the mall. She treated me with a gigantic ZAGU shake. Then we went to Bayani's. Poipoi, Kuya, and Tax were there too. Then we fetch TINTIN (Poi's friend) and drove to the hilltop.

Things are not always what they seem. Take GOLF for example. I used to think that golf is a piece of cake, and now, I know that it really is. It is a piece of ROCK CAKE. The totally tough and hard one which would totally damage your molars if ever you sink your teeth into it. It amazes me how people can make it look so simple. Like Bayani, for instance, he's an amazing golf player. Well, maybe because he was practically playing golf since forever. But nevertheless ---- I'm out of words. I also DID hit the ball. Miracle shots. Hahaha! Once in a million.

Other interesting things happened. It rained, Ienne (Tax's gf) came, and Kuya got hit by a golf ball.

Guess my "softball-throwing" prowess never did cease.

1 comment:

Sei said...

the henna! antagal na pala nun. :D