Sunday, January 22, 2006

Feeling Good

It has been a looooooooooooooong time since I've last visited the INTERNET LABORATORY here in the library. And right now, it feels so good to be back! It feels great to be free from the distinct i-dont-know-what-the-heck-it-is smell of Netopia. tee-hee. Free from spending. Free from the noise.

I really missed this place! The place where every internet geek lacking income and other related things goes to satisfy his necessity.

Anyway, I've been collecting witty quips and great insults these past few days (I could hear Faye blabbing about HIDDEN ANGER. hehe.) and these are just some of my favorites:

You never learn anything by doing it right.

When people talk to God, it's called prayer. When God talks back, it's called schizophrenia.

Love isn't only blind, it's also deaf, dumb, and stupid.

It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

The two most common things in the Universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

People who say it can't be done, should not interrupt those of us who are doing it.

Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your children.

If there is such thing as Artificial Intelligence, is there such stuff as Artificial Stupidity?

These may seem the philosophical and sarcastic way of voicing out what most people can't, but come to think of it, all are true. It may bring laughters and giggles but you have to read between the lines to see the point.

No comments: