Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Frustrations

I'm torn between everything! Studies or hobbies. Responsibility or freedom. People who acquire the "not-so-common" common sense and those with unbelievably low intellectual capacity. A soon-to-be-friend (or perhaps a friend already) and an old friend (who seemed to renew his membership). Laziness and resourcefulness. Sense and nonsense-ibility. God help me.

I can't help but pour out my frustrations here. Lots of reasons clogged my turbulent brain. Lots of things left me hanging in the air..

Imagine being one of those who got the highest grades from THEOLOGY (Sacraments of the Old Testament) when your religion is ISLAM? I don't find it bad. But, its quite... PECULIAR. Being torn from everything. Studying at an "overly-priced" school but managing to stay alive amidst the thought that you're wallet doesn't seem to be doing its function (keeping money) as there is no money to be kept. Rummaging through bags, pockets and containers in a hopeless search for at least a coin for your fare. Getting terrible grades at your trigonometry class just because you're teacher is a useless, paramecium-brained, slimy, worthless git. Tons of assignments and homeworks that has piled up after many nights of procastination due to the irresistable charm of a new laptop. Totally losing your mind waiting for your grade in Literature and Psychology (not to mention the "crafty" compositions you've written in your English class to be put in this blog).

I'm frustrated of my brain cells freezing whenever I'm about to edit my friendster profile. I desperately need to beg brains from a turnip. I'm totally weeping for those people who insists that cute means "ugly but presentable". (What do you want to be called anyway? "BEAUTIFULLY GROTESQUE"?) I feel terrible for myself. Losing the touch. Breaking promises. Telling dirty-white lies. Fights to get motivated in Biology but slouches back to the original tired-up position of staring into space, drawing anime characters on notebooks, talking along (and loudly) with the teacher, and keeping my head down for fear of gazing into a pair of bloodshot eyes.

Must get away with this. Stop the unstoppable impulse before I break down. Seems like Frodo in Lord of the Rings. And speaking of which, leave me ashamed of admitting the fact that I've never watched a LOTR movie. Not even once. I'm gonna watch it later. So I must go. So long. So short. So so so...

No comments: