I thought I have been dreaming
The thoughts of our friendship plays every now and then
That I'm not sure whether that is but just another dream
I thought I'm having illusions
For the smile he gave me could be nothing but fantasy
The way we talked
As if were long-time friends
I can't seem to forget the first time he talked to me
Smiled at me. Made friends with me.
Surely. This is real. He is nowhere out of reach.
He is just a smile away.
His eyes sparkle like diamonds in the sky
His silent gestures is like that of a gentle stream
I never thought he could be mischievous. Like me.
But he can. And I'm glad to know.
The thoughts of our friendship plays every now and then
That I'm not sure whether that is but just another dream
I thought I'm having illusions
For the smile he gave me could be nothing but fantasy
The way we talked
As if were long-time friends
I can't seem to forget the first time he talked to me
Smiled at me. Made friends with me.
Surely. This is real. He is nowhere out of reach.
He is just a smile away.
His eyes sparkle like diamonds in the sky
His silent gestures is like that of a gentle stream
I never thought he could be mischievous. Like me.
But he can. And I'm glad to know.
It's fun to take roles. I think I like being mushy. Hahaha! I like this poem.
The question is, to whom is it dedicated?
1 comment:
^^ tnx.
I would love to make money in the Internet but I think I'm not yet allowed to.
still a minor. =c
Post a Comment