Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Change and Dilemma

I woke up to feel the warm ray of sunshine sliding in my room.

As if saying,
"The Nosebleed Season is officially open. You have in your hand your adorable little print-out. Your one-way ticket to your unreachable dream. Welcome to the Second Semester of your darn College life!"

Am I sooooo glad! Ma'am Chan really did got most of us. From the previous 40, there are now 13 of us left in our dear beloved course.

I used to brag that I never had a "recycled" teacher. But it seems that I have to eat what I said, Ma'am Chiongson and Ma'am Calatrava were again, my English and Philo teachers. Weeeeh! No more headaches about index cards and introductory speeches. *jumps up and down*

Seems like it is a good sem for the ADC people. Kuya Opet called for a General Assembly of turtles. To which all slowpokes galloped upon the sight of my veil. Andrew kept on throwing "witty" quips and doing actions for every word that came out of Opet's mouth. He could surely pass for an audition in the "person-in-the-small-circle-giving-gestures-for-the-deaf-and-mute" part in Quiboloy's religious show.

Karla stated that THE Turtle is slowly losing his apathy and is starting to be RESPONSIVE. Hmmm..? Is it what I think it is? hahaha..

I asked them about my problem with my roommate. Her cold treatment and her immaturity. But even if she's been ignoring me, I don't want to leave her. For heaven's sake, she does not have an IRON! How will she press her clothes?

I've asked some close friends about this. And they advised me to put it in a letter.

And that's what I did.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

toink.. and how did she take it?.. ^_^