*Mocking Mode: ON* No afternoon classes today. Yey! I will jump for joy! I'm gonna throw confetti all over Davao! I'm gonna put up an "I-love-Sir-Rikki Fans Club"! NOT!
This is the situation:
Everyone (me included) has been holding their breath and is patiently waiting for the much-anticipated announcement that November 10 be NYD special holiday. But then again, it was NOT announced. So no hard feelings. I went to school as usual. I was secretly hoping that a Tidal Wave would sweep Mindanao and therefore engulf Ateneo. Then I spent Php30 for printing a 1x1 copy of my horrendous face for Mr Escubido's moronic International Public Law requirement. And after everything, they would announce that there would be no class in the afternoon! Huh! One class left and that's it!? Grrr..
It's a good thing Jane was there. She dragged me and Pam on to her boarding house. Jane does know how to "manipulate" my emotions. She handed me her guitar. ^^ I looooooooove her!
We're getting pseudo-emo-ish in music genres. I'm not into emo music but my schizophrenic pals pushed me to liking it. But really, I went crazy over Meg and Dia with their single "Monster". So cool.
----O----
And who is Jane, by the way?
She is Rizza Jane Villanueva. Valedictorian - Panabo National High School Batch 2005. Artist. Athlete. Musician. MATH WIZARD.
Final Grade:
Algebra - 100
Trigonometry - 99
Analytical Geometry - 95
She and Joy (her twin) wrote a song specially dedicated to the students of Ma'am Chan.
Err.. Am I supposed to be glad? Hehe.
This is the situation:
Everyone (me included) has been holding their breath and is patiently waiting for the much-anticipated announcement that November 10 be NYD special holiday. But then again, it was NOT announced. So no hard feelings. I went to school as usual. I was secretly hoping that a Tidal Wave would sweep Mindanao and therefore engulf Ateneo. Then I spent Php30 for printing a 1x1 copy of my horrendous face for Mr Escubido's moronic International Public Law requirement. And after everything, they would announce that there would be no class in the afternoon! Huh! One class left and that's it!? Grrr..
It's a good thing Jane was there. She dragged me and Pam on to her boarding house. Jane does know how to "manipulate" my emotions. She handed me her guitar. ^^ I looooooooove her!
We're getting pseudo-emo-ish in music genres. I'm not into emo music but my schizophrenic pals pushed me to liking it. But really, I went crazy over Meg and Dia with their single "Monster". So cool.
----O----
And who is Jane, by the way?
She is Rizza Jane Villanueva. Valedictorian - Panabo National High School Batch 2005. Artist. Athlete. Musician. MATH WIZARD.
Final Grade:
Algebra - 100
Trigonometry - 99
Analytical Geometry - 95
She and Joy (her twin) wrote a song specially dedicated to the students of Ma'am Chan.
Err.. Am I supposed to be glad? Hehe.
It's dark outside
Stars are crashin'
The moon is red
Hearts are bleedin'
^
I don't understand
What is happening?
Everything has changed
Things are not what they seem
^^
Help me, Take my hand
Save me from the hell inside my heart
I've suffered, I had enough
I've cried, the pain is killin' me.
The ocean has gone
Creatures are dying
The sun is pale
Tears are fallin'
-Repeat ^ and ^^-
*Tapping*
-Repeat ^-
-Repeat ^^-
I don't understand
what is happening
----O----
After lagging out at Jane's pad, I sped off for a round of ADC try-outs for the 15th MPDC. This morning, I assessed my "would-be" schedule.
55% Studies
40% Debate
5% Net
Paola saw the paper where I wrote it. She pointed out the "5% NET" and started laughing like a demented hyena.
I did "sort-of" stick with the schedule. We held the try-outs in the Thibault Building. Waw. The turtles REALLY are striving hard! It was a good round. For me.
Motion: THBT activism is detrimental to Philippine Politics
OG - Sam and Tateen
CG - Lotty and Ilsea
OO - Marj and Karla
CO - Pansit and Bam
The round went like this:
~ Sam trying to be "responsive" with his PM speech. A totally WERLA speech. For him.
~ Marj rebutting Sam's point using CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. That is Pansit's "would-be" case.
~ Tateen talking about the people clamoring for FOOD.
~ Karla talking about PARTY LISTS representing the people. Once AGAIN, Pansit's would be point. Huhuhu..
~ Ilsea got an emergency call and bid goodbye.
~ A debate about who would replace Sei came up between Drew and Sam.
~ Sam won on the level of TURTLENESS. He glued his butt on Eseng's chair and Drew did not managed to push him out even with the use of a forklift.
~ Lotty blabbing about ACTIVISM in Congress. Huh? Ano daw?
~ Pansit getting werla every minute. But did great at the end.
~ Sam transforming into a Ninja Turtle Stressed-Out-And-Hungry Version. Tried to rebuild his arguments by presenting mini-issues.
~ Me delivering a humor-free speech. FIRST TIME. Andrew's brow on the level of dangerously converging with one another after every argument I present.
~ OG wins. Followed by CO (which Andrew gave premium with Pansit's pa-char-char case). OO third. And CG fourth.
~ Ate at CAUTION and bruised my esophagus with the meta-dry Atay ng Manok. I forgot to put sauce. Hihihihi.
~ Staying at the C5 park. Talked about almost anything.
~ Sam submissing to his nature: being a TURTLE. He scooted away.
~ We ended up talking about horror stories.
~ I ended up subscribing to UNLIMITXT so that I can text everyone before I fall asleep and thus avoid thinking that the creepy shadow on my window is actually the little child that followed Pansit unto his dorm. *Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaagh!!!*
~ I should have NOT listened!
Review on: Picture Printing for Nothing, Monster Video, Liver Problems, Horror Story Galore
LESSON of the DAY: You only realize what you have done until it is DONE. You would want to change it but you can never do. There are only three possible options left for you.
a) Lament.
b) Deadma, proceed with life.
c) Stand up, get a gun and shoot your brains off.
Hahaha. Kidding.
Bitaw, it's
C) Learn the lesson. And NEVER regret anything. :)
3 comments:
demented hyena? haha nice one!
indeed... learning the lesson... and never regret anything. :)
cool.. shiny lights.. ^_^ haha toink!.. psychos.. :D
MONSTER meg & dia
his little whispers
love me
love me
that's all i ask for
love me
love me
he battered his tiny fists to feel something
wondered what it's like to touch and feel something
monster
how should i feel
creatures lie here
looking through the windows
that night he caged her
bruised and broke her
he struggled closer then he stole her
violet wrists and then her ankles
silent pain
then he slowly saw their nightmares were his dreams
monster
how should i feel
creatures lie here
looking through my windows
i will
hear their voices
i'm a glass child
i am hannah's regrets
monster
how should i feel
turn the sheets down
murder ears with pillow lace
there's bathtubs full of glow flies
bathe in kerosene
their words tattoed on his veins
yeah
______________
_____________
cahaka! memorized ko! cakarootee ;p
(contact me for the mp3s):DDD
http://www.myspace.com/paminta
Post a Comment