Three days to go and it's meta-nosebleed season.
I still thank God for my grade in PS 211. Whew! Thank you dear God for letting me continue my seemingly absurd ambition of becoming the youngest Philippine Ambassador to Japan (and marrying Jun Matsumoto).
But anyway, it's better to have goals right?
Goals, goals.
Bodick asked me about it and we ended up talking about my never-ending complaints about life. It was 2AM, and there he was, listening (ie reading my text messages) about my philosophical blurbs. Maybe it's because he was sleepy but he actually said this:
Hahaha. De ja vu. I remember Paul often talking to me about "shifting to Philo". He pointed out that my never-ending flow of contemplative (usually wacky) ideas is something a Philo student should have. But *sigh* it doesn't mean that even if I do philosophize more than usual, I could make it up as a Philo student.
I have other dreams that Philosophy can't promise me. And one of that is marrying the hottest star in Japan.^^
I still thank God for my grade in PS 211. Whew! Thank you dear God for letting me continue my seemingly absurd ambition of becoming the youngest Philippine Ambassador to Japan (and marrying Jun Matsumoto).
But anyway, it's better to have goals right?
Goals, goals.
Bodick asked me about it and we ended up talking about my never-ending complaints about life. It was 2AM, and there he was, listening (ie reading my text messages) about my philosophical blurbs. Maybe it's because he was sleepy but he actually said this:
"I don't have any idea why you took up International Studies rather than Philosophy."
Hahaha. De ja vu. I remember Paul often talking to me about "shifting to Philo". He pointed out that my never-ending flow of contemplative (usually wacky) ideas is something a Philo student should have. But *sigh* it doesn't mean that even if I do philosophize more than usual, I could make it up as a Philo student.
I have other dreams that Philosophy can't promise me. And one of that is marrying the hottest star in Japan.^^
1 comment:
You Know Who isnt stupid...
This Guy
Post a Comment