Thursday, December 7, 2006

Calming Down

Section One

"Calm down... Calm down! That's life."

Well, Giovanne and Avy can sure wake my freaky side in a matter of minutes!

Avy summoned me to McDo. She promised to treat me. Who won't love that? Hahaha! SO off I went, even if I'm so totally full. After "dinner", we hiked from Illustre to Magallanes with our voices reaching up to 10,000 decibels. And there, we played DotA! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I killed Avy! Bwahahahaha! At last! At LONG LAST! I managed to kill someone! Bwahahahaha! Though my score is lower than the fare during 1997.

Section Two

I was thinking about Pawee (today's her birthday) when I heard a rendition of Canon in D. Rock Version. Solo Guitar. By someone named Johnny C! Waw. I am sooo speechless. It's wonderful. Amazing. Extraordinary. Marvelous. Astonishing. Breathtaking. Transcendental. I can't explain it.

"Bam! Calm down!"

Section Three

Last night, something freaky happened to Karla. It was all because of her admirer-turned-stalker.

Re-enactment
(Note: Not the exact words used)

Karla: Kuttahaha. Andito siya! *blabs about stalker*
Drew: Karla, sa movies lang yan nangyayari. Pasagdi lang.
*stalker leaves*
Karla: Hay buti na lang umalis. Ayoko talaga ng ganun ba.
Pansit: Hindi naman siguro yun stalker.
(stalker comes back)
Drew: *whispers* Waw. Bumalik!
(stalker stands NEAR the table. The three talking as if the moron doesn't exist.)
Drew: *can't take such eye sore* (to the stalker) pare, baka gusto mong umupo?
Stalker: *SITS DOWN* I'm Robin. You can call me Mags because that is what my friends in high school calls me. But you can call me whatever you like because I'm not a boy anymore. I'm a man. I'M A MAN!
(The three looks at each other. Karla's eyebrows on the danger of disappearing into her hairline.)
Drew: *talking in a elitistslashconyo language* Kim texted. "Declare thy coordinates." So should I say where we are...?
Stalker: *butts in* Are you talking about Math? Because I heard you say coordinates. And I'm an EC Engineering student. 2nd year.
Drew: *Sarcastic Mode: ON* Ooh!? Really? Pansit is E.C.E., FIFTH YEAR. And I'm M.E., FIFTH YEAR.
Karla: *meta-anxious*
Pansit: (to himself) Karla, maaring di mo ako papatawarin dito pero tingin ko kelangan na natin ng immediate action!
(Pansit making "akbay" to Karla)
Pansit: Beh, saan man tayo mamaya?
Karla: *gets Pansit's message* Ikaw.. Saan mo gusto? *ultra-sweet smile*
(The two acting a totally sweet scene that a colony of ants died of diabetes while watching them.)
Drew: Excuse me guys ha. I have to go out. I think I need some AIR. (last word stressed and throws a CAN-YOU-DO-US-A-FAVOR-BY-GETTING-LOST look at the stalker)
*Drew goes out*
Pansit: So ECE ka pala sa USEP? Kilala mo ba sina *blah, blah* (mentions SENIOR Engineering students at USEP)
Stalker: *looks scared* err.. yes.
*Pansit and Karla's ubersweet antics continue*
Stalker: (to Karla) Excuse me lang. Uyab kayo? (referring to Pansit)
Karla: *bitch mode* Hindi. Ang uyab ko si Andrew. Yung nakaupo diyan kanina.
*Andrew hearing Karla, comes in*
Drew: *holds Karla's shoulders* (sweet-almost-yucky tone) Karla, doon muna ako ha?
Karla: Sure.
Stalker: *meta-tabis* Kung uyab kayo? Bakit ganyan kayo dalawa magkilos? (referring to Pansit)
Karla: *Bitch Mode: LEVEL UP* GUSTO KO LANG. *evil grin*
Stalker: Gaano na ba kayo katagal ng uyab mo?
Karla: One year. Baket?
Stalker: Wala lang.
*Karla finishing dinner. Therefore, the three bade goodbye to the stalker and rushed off to Kebab to tell us the tale*

Fast Forward four hours later:

Stalker messaged Karla:
"Ipaliwanag mo sa akin yung nangyari kanina na nagpapacute ka dun sa isa habang nandun ang uyab mo kung ayaw mong mag-away tayo.

Insights:

The guy IS a psycho! Who in his right mind would DARE to sit in a table with people he doesn't even know? Had he not thought that Karla is with TWO guys? Is he not scared of Komodo Dragons and Addicts? *Flashback USEP Inter-school debate rounds* The said stalker is the toenail-looking creature who asked Karla for her number! And now he gives Karla a Friendster message like that. THE NERVE! They're not even close! Waw. Shet. Feeling niya tao siya?!? You can take his picture and give it to the National Geographic Magazine for the cover page of an issue on the early years of the Primitive Ape. Mygawd. I'm not sure if such face (what face?) would even register on the camera! He looked like a giraffe's armpit! And my, with the paramecium-sized brain! Who is he to speak such words as "kung ayaw mong mag-away tayo". Waw. Kuttabare! Karla and me are so like soul sisters and I haven't even told her THAT when she almost lost my SIM card! What a moronic jerk! He and his fecal matter-ish of an appearance! Grrrr.. HINDI MASYADO HALATANG GALIT AKO NOH!?

And I CAN'T calm down!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really looked like a scene straight from the movies. Kudos to the great performances of Drew, Pansit, and Karla. I give them 4 stars. Would've given a perfect 5 if Drew, instead of just touching Karla's shoulders, just chose to put his arms 'round her--and then maybe placed a light kiss on the cheek, for effect.

Whew...your friend Karla's experience sure made me thank God He made me look like a man(and therefore, not stalker-prone).

P.S.

By the way, I also know kuya Andrew and kuya Pansit(from when I had a momentary episode of delusion and decided to try becoming a debater.Fat chance.). Dunno if they know me though. Nah, don't think so.

Small world.

Anonymous said...

Hehehe. Char ui.

Join uli. ^^ Para masaya.^^

Actally, nakakadiri pag hinalikan ni Drew si Karla. Eeeeeeeew! Reptile. Hahaha! Peash!

Anonymous said...

Kadiri bah??? Hmmm,I actually think he cuts a very dashing and boyish figure. Siya nga ang reason why I braved the rain and the angry, sweaty mob sa Cheerdance '06 eh.

Waaaah! Char lang!!! As in Char lang jud ha! Basi magtuo ka!

B said...

Hahaha! Waw! Now THAT'S something!

Hahahaha! Well anyway, Drew looks somewhat attractive at FIRST GLANCE. Hehe.

He's nice. And when you get to know him better, you'll lose the "crush issue".

I don't know. Maybe because he has this AnimalerrBoy-next-door personality that you would like him but not in the level of "crushing".

TRUST ME! Hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

not in the level of "crushing"? How about "squishing"? Ha!

Okay fine, I'll lay off Andrew then! The way you describe him, it seems like he's got some serious attitude problems. Tsk. Some friend you are... Joke lang! =P

Anonymous said...

it's karla here. it was waaaaay freaky. even dru and pansit were scared for me. tsk. but anyway, the notion of a kiss is so....hmm... how you say... INHUMANE? hehehe.. joke lang. i loved them at that time. pansit and dru. they were protective and kuya-ish.


and yea, he's dashing. I MEAN, DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW... in a one horse open sleigh..

Anonymous said...

Section two. Canon in D. it's by jerry c. i downloaded it. it's nice talaga.

tina said...

Haha. Calm down! rofl.

Anyhow.. I loved the rendition too. -_- I was addicted to the piano version.. but when I downloaded the guitar version.. I liked it much even better.

Grabe naman na stalker. rofl. May gana pang mag message ng ganun? -_-

B said...

Mel: Hahaha! Char ui! Dru doesn't have any attitude problem. He's totally nice. Kaya nga we(da newbies) got comfortable with him easily. Eh ang nangyari, naging TOO comfortable. Kaya heto, wala na yung "crush" issue. hehe.

Karla: Char man jud to. megedness. Mag-adj daw tayo sa USEP dis wed. Sama ka? Hahahaha!

Paouwee: Lingaw noh? Hahaha! Belated Happy Birthday ******! hahaha!

Tina: Waaaaaaaah! I miss you! Tsk.^^ How's China? Hehe.