Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I lost my brain.

"Everytime I think about the blunders happening in my life, I feel like I don't have enough middle fingers. "

Yeah Karl. Thanks for the quote. It so totally matched my situation.

I am so stupid. Aaaargh! What am I doing with my life!!?? I wasted a thousand and one bucks in five days! And I can't even remember how! Now I don't know where to get some money to pay for the house rent. I lost my examination paper. My FAVORITE exam paper! I'm supposed to put that in a box so that I can show it to my parents. Or probably sell it one day. Arrrgghh! I don't know what to do!

I am supposed to be doing an assignment about Indian History right now. But I can't find my notebook. Everything is in it! My notes, my assignments, my doTa tips! Waaaah! My doTa tips. Karla was telling me to calm down. That she would help me find it tomorrow. But... I feel so worried. It's like losing a limb.

I feel like losing my mind. Many things happened in the past few days. Petty quarrels, prank texters, stupid pick-up lines spreading on cellular phones, the annoyingly lame EDERLYN messages, and stupid major EXAMS! Haven't I planned this out last year? 50% study, 40% debate, and 5% net. But what's happening is exactly the opposite. From now on, I would be blogging once or twice a week.

I.Need.DISCIPLINE.

I used to love rainy seasons. But now it's driving me crazy. Harvey told me not to question God's choice of weather, but isn't this supposed to happen last December? It's ironic that the sun turned the country into one giant oven last Yuletide season, and now it's somewhere behind the clouds, probably taking a slumber after its tiring job. I hate going to school during rainy days. I find it irritating to carry an umbrella and wear heavy jackets everyday. And Nature's Best is another reason why. I've been digging this Hazelnut Coffee Shake lately. I think I'd change my name to moronic. This day, I gulped a liter of that ice-cold beverage while it's raining cats and dogs. Result: Slow reflexes and brainfreeze. I got my exam grade at Scooby Doo's class. It's dangerously low. And I'M NOT EVEN WORRIED!

Until now.

I really think something is missing in my life. I've been thinking hard about it for quite a long time. And now I've figured.

..
....
.....
....
..


It's DIRECTION.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup babe, im going through kinda the same shit as you, split with my girlfreind, got exams round the corner and just had a 420 pound phone bill. But hey, itll get better. Hmmm, i was also like you in that i felt something was missing, thats were i guess religion helped me. xxxxxxx

B said...

Oh I see. ^^ Nice to meet you. And how on earth did you stumbled upon my faith? ^^

Anonymous said...

I love rainy days.. and I feel for you (Haha murag kanta) about the rain coming sooo late. lol

Whatever that is... better focus on your studies. and whatever you lost (your notebook.. and include the money) may you find it. Hehe.

Hey.. these things happen. :P

Anonymous said...

aw gawd. you'll get through it Bam. don't worry. just tell me when you need me to rewrite your notes. haha. will be here.

Anonymous said...

oh, so you got bothered by EDERLYN, too?! :-)
thanks for dropping by my blog. this one here is cool, i'll be coming back. i'm adding you to my blogroll.