I am making improvements. At a snail's pace.
Nevertheless, it's the change that matters.
I've been quite busy this week. And it's quite obvious judging on the frequency of my blogging. Hehe. Anyway, this week is International Studies Week. My beloved course's time to shine. It has been a tiring week. I praise God for postponing my Paquete Habana case for Scooby Doo's class. Our Political Econ report for Billiones aka Bugan's class still churns my blood vessels whenever I think about it. Paouwee read her paper chat scrap with Anito this evening. Hmm..? Anito CAN be nice. But, if he starts picking on me again, I would smash his GundamX figurines. And I don't care even if the gods will forgive me or not.
My recovery regarding my notebook's loss is also improving. I'm now using my first year binder. For the sake of having something to write on. I had paid the rent. Thank God! And no, it's not because of an emergency membership in Pink Cloud Inn. Hehe. Let's say, if I'm not in school now, I would probably be a Professional Beggar. I can be the Jacinto Kids' official representative in our school.
Last week, I, sort of, got fond of earrings and other girly stuff. And until now, I still entertain the idea of wearing blouses with ruffles and laces. To shock the asylum, most probably. I was thinking of writing an article about the fashion trends that is currently of the hype nowadays. Blouses, leggings, skinny jeans --- soooo Ateneic.
Forgive me fashionistas, but I can not locate the "happy factor" brought by these dresses. I don't know. Maybe because I don't fancy the idea of looking "just like anybody else". And that maybe, I feel more comfortable with my shirts-and-jeans get-up. Or maybe because, I don't feel like myself in wearing such dresses.
Some say that they find happiness whenever somebody is dumbfounded with their looks. So, if that's the case, is happiness what you exude when you "wow" other people regarding your appearance? Hmm..? Well, I don't question these people. They're happy with that, and I'm in no position to oppose such emotion. I also find happiness with my pambahay get-up, so there's no problem on pleasing other people. I have my friends who accepts me for what I am. They are the people who would point to me and say "Yes! That freaky tentacle-looking blabbermouth is my friend. And I'm bloody happy I have her!" even if I'm dressed in rags, crumpled paper, dried leaves, soiled adult diapers or what-have-you.
Afterall, why would I go on pleasing other people when I have the best ones around? ;)
Nevertheless, it's the change that matters.
I've been quite busy this week. And it's quite obvious judging on the frequency of my blogging. Hehe. Anyway, this week is International Studies Week. My beloved course's time to shine. It has been a tiring week. I praise God for postponing my Paquete Habana case for Scooby Doo's class. Our Political Econ report for Billiones aka Bugan's class still churns my blood vessels whenever I think about it. Paouwee read her paper chat scrap with Anito this evening. Hmm..? Anito CAN be nice. But, if he starts picking on me again, I would smash his GundamX figurines. And I don't care even if the gods will forgive me or not.
My recovery regarding my notebook's loss is also improving. I'm now using my first year binder. For the sake of having something to write on. I had paid the rent. Thank God! And no, it's not because of an emergency membership in Pink Cloud Inn. Hehe. Let's say, if I'm not in school now, I would probably be a Professional Beggar. I can be the Jacinto Kids' official representative in our school.
Last week, I, sort of, got fond of earrings and other girly stuff. And until now, I still entertain the idea of wearing blouses with ruffles and laces. To shock the asylum, most probably. I was thinking of writing an article about the fashion trends that is currently of the hype nowadays. Blouses, leggings, skinny jeans --- soooo Ateneic.
Forgive me fashionistas, but I can not locate the "happy factor" brought by these dresses. I don't know. Maybe because I don't fancy the idea of looking "just like anybody else". And that maybe, I feel more comfortable with my shirts-and-jeans get-up. Or maybe because, I don't feel like myself in wearing such dresses.
Some say that they find happiness whenever somebody is dumbfounded with their looks. So, if that's the case, is happiness what you exude when you "wow" other people regarding your appearance? Hmm..? Well, I don't question these people. They're happy with that, and I'm in no position to oppose such emotion. I also find happiness with my pambahay get-up, so there's no problem on pleasing other people. I have my friends who accepts me for what I am. They are the people who would point to me and say "Yes! That freaky tentacle-looking blabbermouth is my friend. And I'm bloody happy I have her!" even if I'm dressed in rags, crumpled paper, dried leaves, soiled adult diapers or what-have-you.
Afterall, why would I go on pleasing other people when I have the best ones around? ;)
2 comments:
IS week knsa tong gi feature sa TV patrol Davao? Taga ateneo ata.. about IS Week. Hehe.
Happiness does not revolve around a dress.. but if they find it a happy thing.. we can't judge them. Haha. :P
And yes... doing things just to please people is defintly the worst way to live. Just be yarrsellff :P
if pleasing people is what others think they ought to do, then I bet they're really really paranoid..
Post a Comment